Status: NO SILENT READERS! (:

Just for a Moment: Truths

Lunch with a legend

"Where are you going?" Anna startles me as I shrug on my jacket.

"Uh... Going to lunch with a friend." I sigh heavily walking towards the door.

"Oh?"

Oh?

"Yeah, Kellin he is really nice, I mean everyone is nice here." I admit with a quick smile.

"Okay, well if you want to tell him its your choice." She does not sound certain if I should tell Kellin or not, but its my choice right?

"We will see I guess, see you later." With a quick wave I left the studio room.

"Excuse me?" I twirl around to see a tall woman, well I am short so she is like a skyscraper; blonde short hair, tattoos covering her body and a ripped tank top that shows pretty much everything. Her voice crust like her throat is sore.

I gave a smile waiting for her to speak.

"I am looking for Andy Biersack, you know him right?"

"Yes. Don't know where he is sorry." I whisper twirling back around.

"Wait up!" She yells.

Next thing I know she was next to me, her hands in her short shorts. "I am Juliet Simms." Oh this must be the Juliet Simms, Andy's girlfriend?

"Clara." I responded.

"Beautiful name." She beams, why is this woman making me so uncomfortable?

"Oh hey Juliet." I see kellin approaching us. The uncomfortably is gone.

"Hey Kellin." She grins.

"You ready for some Pizza, I know the best little place on 3rd avenue." I bit down on my bottom lip and nodded.

"Where are you two going?" Someone asked before Juliet could speak.

"Pizza." Kellin smirks, with no bother to turn around the person stood by Kellin's side seeing its Andy.

"That's nice, like a date?" Juliet teased.

"He has a wife." I snap at her.

"Oh yeah I know." She giggles, what's so funny?

"Come on." Kellin says holding out his hand to me. I accepted and twirl my fingers into his. Andy looking shocked on what I just did.

"Thanks again for the help." Andy spoke up before he reached the door. I turn my head and gave a coy smile.

"Sure." With that I and Kellin went out.

-33 minutes later-

"Copeland is really pretty, just like her mother." I say sipping on my orange juice.

He smirked and nods. "I am a lucky guy."

"You are."

"Is something the matter, you have been tensed ever since we left Viral records."

"I am fine,' I sigh shaking my head side to side. "This pizza is good." I mummer chancing the subject.

"I know what you are doing Clara, come on tell me what's wrong." Kellin reached out his hand on to mine. "I won't tell."

"People make me..." I breathe yanking my hand away from his. "I have problems." I admitted.

"You are not giving much away." He looks frustrated? Am I making you uncomfortable Clara?"

My head shot up shaking it to quickly. "No, not you. You are really nice every one is, I just have problems."

"You can tell me." Oh no here starts the pushing.

"I have to uh go... Thank you for the pizza." I stumble out of my seat grabbing my cell and purse from the table.

"Don't do this, I can help you." Kellin yelled softly.

"I go...have to..." When the rambling begins sure enough the break out its gonna happen soon, I need to get away from kellin before he gets hurt. Kellin stepped forward.

"Don't," I snap holding out my hands as a defense. I twirled around running the other direction.

Great! This is what I get! When will the universe play along with me. Maybe because I haven't drank my pills. Or maybe was the reason for seeing Juliet Simms and Andy Biersack knowing the feelings I have for him, him meaning Andy and maybe Kellin. Crap.

'You need to get to Lucy!' my subconscious yells. Yes. I need to go to Lucy.