Status: NO SILENT READERS! (:

Just for a Moment: Truths

abandon all hope: part two

"About yesterday," I took a deep sighs and sat down. "I am sorry." I turn to Kellin who has a bizarre look on his face.

"Oh, that's what I actually wanted to talk about, but you beat me to it." He mumbles dryly pushing his hair back.

"I guess," Giggling nervously I took his hand. "I know you are only trying to help me. Thank you for that but I don't want to give you the impression that I am a charity case, because I am not. I don't need saving from a hero. I can save my self." I finally said it.

"Did I gave you the impression?" His hand entwined with mine.

"It sure looks like it Kellin." I admitted.

Kellin eyed me impassively than a sudden 'revelation' came over him, I don't know what it is. But he is hurting.

"I just want to know you, be your friend. Nothing else, nothing more." Kellin spoke before I could. "I want you to come to me, even if you are happy, sad or even angry.. I am a good listener Clara." That is a proposal for friendship, and I should take it.

"I don't have my many friends, or at all. It would be nice to have someone to talk to, to know my good side and my bad side." I shrug thinking about my bad side.

He smiled pulling me into a big hug. "Thank you." He whispers as I lean my head on his broad chest.

"For what?"

"Just thank you." He responded clip and calm. "We should go." He stood up, his hand still in mine. "When can I introduce you to the guys?" The guys?

I shot him a confused look that made him laugh. "My band."

"Oh, uh when you want. Its warped week so we will be pretty busy preparing." I say quietly.

"Understandable, I am glad you are speaking to me in a normal tone, keep it up."

"I am not sure how long." I whisper to myself.

"What do you mean?" Kellin muttered.

"Oh nothing, just enjoy it while it last."

Now he is confused. I just shrug and told him to forget about it. Friends with Kellin Quinn, WOW. This is amazing.