Status: three shots

I've Been Loving You

Headfirst, Fearless

Roughly a year had gone by and here Alex and Tay where, living together. And well, Valentine's Day was around the corner. Well, Tay wasn't exactly a romantic but she knew Alex liked to feel like he was a romantic sap and she was more than willing to indulge him in that. Honestly, if it were up to her, her and Alex would be spending Valentine's Day watching the Lion King and drinking wine straight from the bottle. But because Alex was a sappy romantic, Tay had figured it best to appeal to that nature of his by ordering a nice, fancy dinner because he spent most of his time at home cooking for her. She set out glasses of wine, even found her best lingerie and slipped into it. She ruffled her hair as she light up some candles, bouncing slightly as she thought about how Alex was going to come home from the studio soon. She didn't know what he was recording, but she liked to think it would be good.

She yawned, stretching slightly and looking over at the clock. It was still only four pm... she had time to nap before Alex got home, right? So she blew the candles out, heading up to the bedroom they shared to lay down. She smiled slightly as she thought of what would happen when she woke up and when Alex got home.

Later, Alex arrived home, raising his eyebrow slightly when he noticed the food on the table and the candles. "Tay, I'm home," he said, looking in the kitchen for her. He sighed, heading up to the bedroom and wondering if she was there. He smiled when he saw her, sleeping. Part of him did enjoy seeing her laid out in lingerie, but the main part was noticing how adorable she looked when she slept. He smiled slightly before getting into bed with her, wrapping his arms tight around her as he pulled her close. He kissed her forehead before falling asleep with her.

Tay woke up the next morning, slightly confused by the sun. She turned and saw Alex and smiled before frowning. She whacked him slightly, causing him to groan. "Flyzik, not now."

"You didn't wake me up," she complained, kissing along his jaw. "I wanted to fuck last night and you just let me sleep all night, you idiot."

Alex's eyes fluttered open, rolling over onto Tay. "You looks so peaceful," he mumbled, his hands digging instantly into her hips. "But you know, if you still wanna go, we can do it right now."
♠ ♠ ♠
ending it there cause i have two other shots to do and i got like two and a half hours to do that