Status: three shots

I've Been Loving You

Now You Carry My Groceries

In a way, Taylor was a little shocked that she was living with Alex Gaskarth. She never pictured herself ending up with a guy like him but at the same time, she was happy this happenstance happened. On Valentine's Day, she'd actually have someone to spend time with. Taylor was always a bit of a hopeless romantic and so was Alex. It fit them perfectly. In fact, they had both ended up getting their hair cut at the same time. It wasn't on purpose, it just seemed to happen. They were both so in sync that Taylor was a little scared of how close they were already. So Valentine's Day was a mixture of feelings for her. She was leaning over the shopping cart, ignoring the usual amount of cameras trailing her as Alex sorted through the wine. She smiled as she noticed the look of concentration on his face, as if this were deadly serious.

He had a furrowed brow, and he looked over at her as he set a bottle of red wine in the cart. Her smile grew as she noticed his face slowly ease up and turn into a soft, easy going smile. Her eyes sparkled for a moment as he asked, "What?"

His voice was laced with gentleness that she would never have known possible. He was rough with his hands, but so soft and gentle that she couldn't imagine that both existed in the same man. She just didn't understand how she managed to luck out, how she managed to meet the boy from so long ago. Oh, it was a funny story. Her in her cowboy boots and him in his stupid bandanna. She told him she was going to be a big country star. He said he didn't know where he was going. Funny. She wish she could tell that boy that he's going to be heading right back to that loser in the cowboy boots with hay like hair. "Nothing. Just thinking."

Alex smiled and shook his head at her, not surprised that Taylor was lost in the clouds. He smiled as he pressed a kiss to her cheek, taking her aback. She'd never seen anyone be open about their feelings for her and now that it's happening, she didn't know if it was real. It couldn't be real. Her feelings were mixed with scared confusion and elation. She smiled slightly before pushing the cart to the check out line, her hand touching with Alex's as he went to unload the items onto the convener belt. She smiled slightly as she leaned into him, suddenly not worried what the paparazzi saw. He was all she needed. He looked down at her with a small smile. "What are you thinking about now?"

She shook her head. "Just thinking about how excited I am to spend Valentine's Day with you."
♠ ♠ ♠
literally i meant to publish this yesterday i'm sorry i'll do the ot3 thing now