Changes Aren't Always Bad

Reasons Behind the Changes

~Kellans POV~

"Kellan get your skinny ass up now, you have fucking school!" I wake up to my stepfath.. actually he's just some dumb ass my mom decided to marry after my parents divorce.

Anyways, I wake up to 'Dumbass' banging on my door. I pull my comforter over my head to try and block the sound. "Kellan I said get up before I come in and make you!"

Grunting, I shove my covers off, "Fuck you John!" I yell back. The next thing I know, I'm being punched against the bathroom door. John punches my stomach once again before I fall to my knees trying to grasp for air.

He pulls my hair so I can look at his drunk face, "I dare you to say that to me again boy." he slurs.

We glare at each other for a moment, "Fuck. You." I say ever so slowly, making sure he hears my every word before spitting on him.

He slams my head against the bathroom door knocking me into darkness. I hear, "You better watch your mouth next time son, or I won't go so easy on you." before I fully blacked out.

~~

I wake up next to my bathroom door. Damn my head hurts. I look around before realizing what today is. Fuck I have to get to school. I grab my phone to look at the time. 9:46. Fuck. I'm late thanks to that damn bastard. I run into the bathroom for a quick shower. After stripping, I slip into the warmth of the water.

That dumb ass that beat me up this morning is my moms husband. My parents got a divorce when I turned 14. Apparently mom was cheating on dad with the dumbass, while dad was at work and I was at school. She was suppose to be watching my baby sister Jaz but no, she would rather fuck some dumb ass. I fucking hate mom.

I haven't talked to dad since the divorce. I can't even call him. Its like he jumped off the face of the god damn earth or something. Sorry for the language, John just pisses me off. Ruining my damn family and shit.

Once we moved everything changed. My whole family changed. The first 3 years were alright. The rest were absolute hell. I lost my best friends because of my dads job. Then the divorce. Maybe a year after, I was forced to live with mom and Dumbass

He beats me for no apparent reason almost every morning. The third time, I couldn't take it anymore. I completely changed. I became a badass. Got in fights at school on purpose just so I was strong enough to kick John's prissy ass. My grades plummeted and I couldn't careless. I flirted with just about every girl that seemed interested. I even had a new girl on my hip every day. I didn't care everything was terrible anyways.

John slapped Chloe, my little sister but older than Jaz, about 20 times already and each time, I fliped a switch and kicked his ass until he blacked out. No one touches Chloe. He's never touched Jaz as far as I know. If he has? He'd be dead already.

Chloe's 15 now so shes dating, and me being me, I'm protective of her. Kicking anyone's ass if needed. Especially if they break her heart. Chloe's a handful. Lots of school drama. We fight alot but were siblings. We hangout sometimes, but she usually has to ruin it with her drama.

Jaz just turned 5, about 4 weeks ago. She's also a handful. Jaz likes the center of attention so she gets a lot of that. She's adorable and loves to sleep. The laziest 5 year old I have ever seen.

"John I said leave her alone!" I hear from downstairs. Great. My blood starts to boil from the sound of his name.

I stop my shower short and jump out. While digging in my closet for todays clothes, I hear a little girl scream. Jaz? "John I said stop!" I hear mom yell again. Her voice sounds shaky like she's been crying. What the hell is he doing now?

Throwing my shirt on while running down stairs like a bull, I start to hear screams and follow where they're coming from. Walking into the living room, I see John on top of Jaz slapping her trying to quit her screaming. Every bit of anger I have boils to the top and I kick him off her. He grunts and Jaz gets up and runs to probably look for mom. "I told you not to ever touch Jaz you dick." I spat at him. I'm pissed now. He had the fucking never to touch Jaz. Fucking bitch!

"Well the twerp wouldn't shut the hell up, so I taught her a lesson. Besides what are you gonna do? You're a skinny teen with no strength what so ever." he smirked

"Yeah says the fat ass who drinks every fucking day." I clench my teeth, "John you know I can easily kick your ass."

John just glares at me, "You know what I don't have time for your skinny ass." He walks past me and spits in one of moms plants. "I'm going to the bar." I watch as he walks out the front door and slams it behind him.

"Mom where are you?" I yell through the house.

"Here Kellan." She's says with a shaky voice while walking out of the kitchen with Jaz in her hands. Jaz is holding a frozen bag of peas to her cheek.

I walk over to her and take Jaz from her arms. "Jaz are you okay?"

She starts to whimper like a puppy before speaking, "No Kel my face hurts." She tells me as tears roll down her sensitive cheeks. My poor little Jazzy..

"Don't worry Jaz, he's never going to touch you again. Why don't you go watch T.V. in your room 'kay." After I put her down she nods and scurries upstairs. Once she's out of sight I glare at mom. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask her.

She glances toward the stairs probably to make sure Jaz wasn't listening. Then looks at her feet before speaking. "I- I- I dont know." Thats the first time I heard mom stutter. I watch as her eyes water and the tears roll down her cheeks. This woman just saddens me.

I glance towards the clock hanging on the wall. 10:30. Fuck. I'm really late. I look at mom again as she starts to sob. "Look mom just.. go watch T.V. with Jaz and get her to relax. I have to get to school so I can at least know what my last classes are." She nods and heads for the staircase. "I'll see you after school mom!" I yell after her.

Great now I have go to school. Fuck.

~~

Just as I was pulling into the parking lot, I noticed kids walking into the building. "Did they just finish lunch?" I say as I shut off my car. Getting out I notice a feeling, a very weird feeling, and just as fast as it came, it left. "What the hell was that?"

"What the hell was what hot stuff?" I turn around to a fine ass cheerleader. "Like what you see?" she asks placing a hand on her hip.

I look her up and down. I slightly nod before answering. "Hell yeah!" I give her my signature wink.

She gives me a sideways smile kinda like a smirk, "Well good. Are you new here?"

"Yeah the names Kellan." I lock my car and place my shades on the tip of my nose.

"Oh so you're the famous Kellan?" Famous? What the hell I just got here. Are people already talking or something? "My name is Lydia, captain of the cheer leading squad." She does that stupid hair flip using her hand before linking arms with me. "C'mon I'll show you to the office." What the fuck does she think she's doing?

Once we got to the office the bell rang giving Lydia the signal to leave for class. She kisses me on the cheek and winks before leaving the office.

The chicks hot but damn, I just met her and she's already clingy. Are they all like this? Well there's the first one already. I smirk thinking of the idea. Sweet and its only the first day.

"Sir may I help you?" I turn around to see a very tiny old lady. Kinda scary looking lady. "Judging by the way you dress and what your father has told me, I'm going to guess you're Kellan, right?"

I start to feel my blood boiling and tighten my hands into fists. "Yeah miss I'm Kellan and that bastard isn't my father." I say through clenched teeth.

She hits me on the back of the head taking me by surprise. "Language son!" Damn pissy old lady. That fucking hurt. I start rubbing where she hit me while glaring at her.

"Here is you schedule. I'll have your councilor take you to your next class." With that she walks away leaving me to do whatever.

"Kellan?" I turn around to see a man walking towards me.

"Yeah?"

"Okay follow me." He takes the sheet of paper away to glance at it before giving it back. "This way Kellan."

Lovely. I have Chemistry right now and the class is just about over. What the hell?

~~

When we walk into the classroom, all eyes land on me. Great. Start checking me out ladies. I mentially smirk. After the councilor and chem teacher quit talking, I got a pat and a very hushed 'Good luck.' from the councilor before he walked out.

The chem teacher starts walking to his desk as he speaks, "Everyone we have a new student, please welcome him. Alright kid introduce yourself."

I take my shades off so I'm able to check out these girls and to introduce myself. "Sup everyone I'm Kellan." I notice a girl's jaw fall open in the back of room but I continue, "Um I'm not one to brag but I have a motorcycle and I dig chicks." I wink to a few girls and smile. When I look at the girl in the back my smile instantly disappears.

No. Fucking. Way. It couldn't be.

I blink a few times thinking there was just dust in my eye. When I look back, it was in fact not dust but someone real. She was real. My best friend, Jordan. Damn I thought I'd never see her again.

I see someone waving in front of me so I look down and wink at her just to satisfy her apparent 'needs'. When I look back at Jordan, she's talking to a guy next to her. Then they both look at me.

No. Way. In. Hell. Is. This. Real.

Its Jerex. Jordan still talks to Jerex. They still hangout. They still talk. My best friends still talk. Even after I left they still continued to talk. I can't believe this. I'm back with my best friends.

Holy. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey MyLittleWeirdoReaders hope you like. xD