Aventain Forest

The Invitor

I'm stuck in this dammed hell of a word called the Aventein Forest. Where hope has only managed to be an unavailing activity and the law of the jungle runs wildly through the vortex of insanity. Sometimes I wonder if coming to this world was ever worth it. Recalling it, how did I get here . Going back, it probably all started with Chronos. Yes, it was definitely his fault. It's his fault I've been cast into this world. Maybe it could've been better, but I never should've left the dorm room. I remember everything so clearly from back then.

I remember when Chronos was sweet, and I could only care about becoming a professional caster. Maybe that desire starting this terrifying topple. I remember getting invited to Glory, that's where I meet him. That was the day he began to ruin- no; change my life, but for better or for worse?

"This is amazing, you got an invitation to Glory academy!" Rejoiced Cael.
"You seem more excited than me, besides you also got an invitation."
"Yeah, but I'm really happy!"
"I never said I would accept it though."
"What? Why not? It's the best academy in the country for sorceress and common folk alike! In fact going there almost assures you any job that you request"
"I don't know, it just isn't for me."
"What are you talking about? This is totally your thing! You've always wanted to become a caster!"
"Look; it's just I won't have any friends coming with me other than you!"
"You don't know that!" said Chronos, leaping through the window. He was covered head to toe with different types of sticks and stones. It seemed like he had gotten into another fight with the Erds. The Erds were a peculiar group of rapscallians who commonly seemed to pester time casters. They were entirely against the practice of time magic and wanted nothing to do with it. I have always wondered why, and when I went to their headquarters to ask them why they hated it their leader Cen just told me to stay out of their way.
"Do you mean your coming with me to?"
"Yup, I got the invite to make you not feel lonely"
The sarcasm in his voice was so sweetly resounding and reassuring. It made feel as if I had no qualms in losing everyone else. As long as he was there,
"Any who, we better move fast"
"Why?" asked Cael, puzzled by this sudden rush of urgency.
"The Erds are still after me"
Suddenly a cloud of dust gathered in my room, pulling and morphing the ground into a person like behemoth. At first I didn't know what it was. I scavenged my brain for the answer. Questions flared up as if wildfire. What is that? I concluded it to be clay doll. By the time this had come to my realization though, Chronos and Cael were already fighting. Cael came around the backside of the clay doll and stabbing it rapidly with her sky swords, and Chronos constantly increasing her speed and decreasing the doll's. A sudden jump from the clay doll heading straight towards me brought me to the sudden realization that I was fighting to and not just watching Cael's wonderful swordplay. The doll knocked me in the head and sent me sprawling backwards. Before I could even recover it was on me again, but this time slower. Assuming that Chronos had slowed the doll down I gathered my energy and uttered the words that were the reason I got into glory academy: Vinack. The doll was sent flying into the air by a moon beast on a chain my beast, the moon tiger. "Nyx what the hell is that?" asked Chronos, astounded that I even had a spell like that. In my rush in the battle, this tense feeling I felt, I had forgotten why Chronos had never seen Viinack. "That's so-" a right jab from Viinack into Chrono's face left crimson studded drops of blood. A look of absolute terror in his eyes reminded me- Chronos killed his parents.
♠ ♠ ♠
And the entire time, Cael was eating waffles. Sorry there are so few words here, but I don't really think you need to read more than. How this chapter ends :)