Status: i'm not that good at summerys but the story is really good.

Don't Tell Me That I'm Ordinary

chapter 6

I woke with a start. Like a thousand bolts of electricity were being injected into my body, into my veins and straight to my heart.

I sat up quickly, my eyes wide open as I struggled to breath, my mouth was hanging open drawing breaths but nothing was coming in. I placed a hand on my mouth and felt a plastic cover over it, gripping it tight I pulled it away from my face and threw it to the side as I gasped for air. Fresh oxygen filled my lungs wonderfully, I felt like I had just resurfaced from underwater after spending an eternity there. What the fuck?!

Clutching at my chest, I looked down in shock to find that I was naked! I mean I had a thin blanket covering my legs but other than that I nothing else on. I looked around the room I was in and frowned, it looked like a hospital room but the was something a bit off with it. The bed I was was situated right in the centre of the room, to my left there was three weird looking machines that I was hooked up to through tubes and wires and a wide window that showed how dark it was outside. To my right there was door and a desk and chair a little away from it, what really caught my eye though was the two cameras in the top corners of the room. One was pointing at a section of the room and the other was looking right at me, I know it's not weird for hospitals to have cameras but they have me a feeling that made me uneasy.

Where the fuck am I? My heart started to beat faster as fear raised within me, where's my mom? I swear I was just at school, where's Oli? I began hyperventilating causing one of the funny machines to make a loud noise that scared me even more. The door burst open making me jump and a young lady stood at the door staring at me, her eyes widened when she saw me sitting up and I was about to to ask her what was going on she turned and quickly disappeared but only to return a moment later with three other people.

"Holy shit!" one of them whispered, I stared at the four people in the door way, they stared right back at me wide eyed.

"W-where am I?" I stuttered, my voice hoarse and stinging my throat. It hurt to talk and I winced at the pain, the four strangers didn't answer me and I noticed the slight fear in their eyes and frowned. Are they scared of me?

"Where's my mom?" I asked them and then they all moved back and shut the door, locking it with a loud click. I sat in silence for a moment wondering what in the hell was going on, how did I end up here? I thought looking around the insanely white room. I was surprised I wasn't feeling scared or nervous like I usually would be, normally I would be sweating really badly and freaking out or even having an anxiety attack but I wasn't. I just felt a bit weirded out at everything.

I was about to get up and head to the door because I really didn't want to be here when I heard a strange noise from one if the machines. I looked at the one closer to me and saw a tube going into my arm from the machine and then a second later a purple liquid traveling slowly through the tube and towards my arm. I frowned and tugged lightly at the tube, it was really stuck deep in there. I watched the purple liquid in fear, what are they doing to me? What's happening?

I felt the liquid go into my arm and swim inside my veins, it made me feel sleepy and relaxed but also scared. My head hit the pillow with a soft thud just as the door to the room opened, my eyes felt heavy and they were slowly closing as I saw a blurry figure standing over me.

"W-what's going o-on?" I said as best I could without hurting my throat, I wanted to scream as I felt myself falling again, falling through that same dark void that had brought me here.