Status: Updates Every Two Weeks

Anonymia Eoptenia

Helen gives birth soon after the end of the Trojan War to her son Abaddon whose father was the warrior Deiphobus. In an effort to save his life, and hers as well, she gives him away to the midwife who sequentially gives up the child to a seafaring trader by the name of Solon. This sets off a series of events in Olympus that splits the gods almost in two. What is the destiny of this boy and the archaeologist who discovers his story?
  1. Prologue
    Blood. Most women smelled exotic spices and fragrances on their wedding day. Helen had no such luck.....
  2. Day By Day, Watch by Watch
    The humid Greek sun bore down on Theodore's back and he took a swig of his water to cure his thirst.....
  3. One God Against Us All
    A meeting was called on Mount Olympus. The usual calm and gay atmosphere of the holy mountain was now tense with an undercurrent of malicious glee.....
  4. Forging Ahead
    Vangelis had always been a curious child. However, the questions he asked, his parents gave no answer.
  5. Call of Athena
    I must go to Athens, he thought grimly..
  6. Blind Fools
    Ares, the god of warfare, was as deadly as he was handsome...
  7. Pulsing Rush of Longing
    The boy was growing up beautifully. At the tender age of eight, he had already surpassed Narcissus in gorgeousness...
  8. Late Days of Childhood
    He could of sworn he heard the sharp sound of laughter....