Steese's Greatest ***s

Threesome: Avery Stone/Richard Weese/Oliver Sykes

Rich's POV
"Avery, are you sure you want to do this?" I ask in a worried tone. I mean, I wouldn't mind doing this, but I just want to make sure Avery's ok with this.

"I'm sure Rich! This was my damn idea. Now quit asking questions or I'm not going to let you top!" Avery snapped, and I shut up. I felt like topping today, so I'm just going to shut up.

"Alright! I have one more question though." I say, hopefully I don't piss him off anymore than I already did.

"Fine. What is it, and it better not be one of your dumb questions, because I am NOT in the mood today." Avery snapped, and I shook my head.

"No, it's not one of my stupid questions. I was going to ask you who are we going to have a threesome with, and where are we going to have?" I asked, and his face went back to normal.

"Oh, thank god you didn't ask a stupid question. I would have smacked you, but I love you. Oh, Oliver Sykes, and his bus because I don't want to hear you complain like last time about someone's sperm on your pillow." he says with a smile as I burst out laughing.

That's one of the things I love about him. His sense of humor even though he's being a hundred percent serious. "Let's go, we don't want to be late do you?" Avery smiles as I grab my glasses. "No I do not" I smirk, as we head out the door of our bus. Thankfully we don't have to go far, our bus is two down from ours.

As soon as we got to his bus, Avery knocked on the bus door. We waited for what felt like hours, when in reality, it was only five minutes. All Oli had on was were boxer shorts, well I guess he's ready!

He let us in the bus, and instantly Avery started to get undressed. Wow, we must not be wasting any time! I quickly took my shirt off, and then I started to unbutton my skinny jeans. I have no clue why we're doing this fast, why can't we just do this nice. No! Oli is to impatient for that.

Once I was in my boxers, we stood there in silence for about two to three minutes. That was in till Oli spoke up. "Okay, this is how it's going to work. I am not getting up my ass. Yeah, I don't do that." Oli says in a snotty tone. Sometimes he pisses me off.

"Deal. Since that's your rule, I guess we'll both top Avery?" I say, and he nods.

Avery walks up to me, and we start to make out. Oli just stands there, and strokes himself because of the sight. I attacked Avery's soft neck, and he let out a moan. I love his moans so much, they're just so cute!

Avery pushed me on the couch, and he got on his knees. Oh I love his blowjobs, he's just so good at them! Oli stood on the couch, with his dick in front of my face. Avery slid my gray briefs off of me, revealing my growing hard dick. I could just feel it growing hard more and more by the second.

Avery knew what he was doing, and I knew it too. He was trying to tease me! Well it's not going to work today. He's only allowed to tease me when I'm the bottom, and today I'm not. I opened my mouth so Oli's cock could go in. As I was sucking Oli off, Avery was giving me a handjob. It was hard to focus, but I made it through it. Soon I felt my dick twitch, as Oli's dick twitched in my mouth. When I came all over Avery's hand, Oli came in my mouth.

See, I don't mind swallowing cum, I just hate the salty taste of it. I swallow it without complaining as Oli got off the couch. Avery stood up as I started running my hand over my six pack. I soon stood up to join them. I guess I was going to fuck him first because Oli handed me a condom.

I carefully ripped it open, and I rolled it on. "Do you have lube?" I ask, hoping he did. Oli nodded, and he went over to his bunk. A minute later, he came back with a bottle of lube.

"Here you go!" Oli says as he hands me the bottle of lube. It's half used, and I almost throw up at the thought of what he does with it. "You ok Rich?" Avery asked me as he laid on his back.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" I ask as I shake the thoughts out of my head. Once I do, I get on the couch and I pour lube on my dick. I stroke myself so the lube is not just on my tip. It's cold, and I can feel goosebumps form on my skin. I hate that so much.

"Can you like, speed it up!?" Oli snapped, and that's when I lined myself up. Avery nodded, and that's when I slowly started to push in. Avery let a cute gasp out, and I smiled. Oli was standing on the couch again, with his dick in my face.

I am not that good at multi-tasking, so I was kind of thinking if I should do this. I decide that I will, so I start giving him head as I start rocking my hips. I can hear Avery's moans, that are now being mixed with Oli's.

'Rich!' I hear Avery moan as Oli starts to fuck my face. I almost gag, but I stop myself. I reach down, and I start to jerk Avery off. I feel Oli's dick twitch, and he comes in my mouth. As soon as Avery comes, I pull out, and I switch with Oli. Now he's lining himself up as I move to Avery's mouth.

"That's right babe, suck me." I say in a sweet voice. He does what he's told, and since I was on the verge of coming, it wasn't going to take long.

"Fuck! Avery, you're tight!" Oli moans, as he goes faster. Avery swallowed, and I felt my dick twitch, and my load shot down his throat.

I stood there watching Oli fucking Avery, and boy could he fuck! I could see his thrusts became sloppy.

"Fuck! Avery!" Oli screamed as he came inside of my boyfriend, Avery. Oli pulled out, and he let Avery finish, but I decided to help him. I got on my knees, and I started to suck him off. A few minutes later, he came in my mouth, and I swallowed it while his dick was still in my mouth. I got up, and I sat on the other couch.

"That was fun!" Oli said randomly, and I smiled at him. I have to admit, it was fun, even though Oli is a major control freak. But that's ok!

"I had fun! Now, me and Rich have to get back before the guys send out a serch and rescue party. Oli laughed as he handed me my clothes.

Once we were all had clothes on, Oli gave me a kiss, and then he kissed Avery. Oh was I going to sleep tonight!