Status: New story

Nightmares

Here we go

Chapter 2
Zacky could not wait to get back out on the road. He sat anxiously on the bus as they made one more stop to pick up their tour mates Black Veil Brides. He looked out of the window and caught his breath. It felt like his heart stopped beating. There she was.
"It can't be," Zacky said under his breath. Matt came back on the bus and looked at Zacky concerned.
"Hey man, you ok?" Matt asked with a slight smile, "You look like you have seen a ghost."
"Yeah, I'm good," Zacky smiled shaking the image out of his head, "Um, whose that gal with the BVB guys?"
"Which one?" Matt laughed,"That's Summer and Richelle, they work for the band."
Her name cut his heart like a knife. After Zacky had been looking for her, Summer was joining them on tour. The bus lurched forward and they were on there way. Zacky fell on the couch and exhaled. He needed a drink now and headed to cooler to grab a beer.
"They are both pretty hot man," Matt threw his arm around him and gave him a wink. Zacky took a drink and smiled back. He thought of the night Summer and him spent together back when they toured in Texas. It was the City of Evil tour and Zacky remembered everything like it was yesterday. He took another drink trying to think what he was going to say. He knew they would run into each other eventually. With that he took another drink.
"Since we don't have a gig tonight," Matt said plopping in the couch,"the bands thought we could get together for a night out. You in?"
"You know it," Zacky smiled taking a swig of beer.
The first stop on the tour was San Diego. The buses pulled to a stop at the hotel and Zacky jumped off the bus followed by Matt and Johnny Christ, who had just woken up. The guys from MCR were hanging out in front of their bus smoking and talking with Syn and Arin.
"Well look what the cat dragged in!" Frank exclaimed walking up giving Zacky a hug. They had been friends for years considering Avenged had MCR support them on tour. Chatter started around the group about what to do and where to go. The door opened on Black Veil Brides' bus and Zacky held his breath.
"Here we go," Zacky thought to himself.

"Hey Richelle!" Summer shouted,"you coming?"
"Yeah yeah," Richelle replied checking herself in the mirror,"I'm coming!" Summer was waiting at the door of the bus. She thought her heart night burst out of her chest with anxiety mixed with excitement.
What would she say? What would she do? She peeked out the bus door and saw him. Zacky was smiling and chatting outside with everyone.
"You can do this", Summer whispered closing her eyes. Richelle walked up behind her.
"You ready to have some fun tonight?" Richelle smiled when Andy walked up to the door.
"Hey sexy, come out and meet the boys," he smiled at Summer. She had always loved his smile and stepped off the bus.