Status: New story

Nightmares

Night out

Chapter 3
It took every thing Summer had to get off that bus knowing she was going to be face to face with Zacky. As Summer bravely stepped off, she saw him kinda looking over at the bus door nervously . Luckily Andy to her hand and Frank walked up.
"Hey, we could use your help getting the bands checked in," Frank smiled. Summer saw his sweet smile and decided to help. Summer, Frank, and Matt went to check the bands in while Richelle got to know every one. As soon as they walked in to the hotel Summer thought, “Damn I am walking in with two of the sexiest men ever." The hotel staff was very nice and put everyone on a VIP floor so they wouldn’t be bothered with fans . It took about an hour to get ever one in their rooms . For some reason, Black Veil wanted to complain about who goes with who and who they each want to room with, which changed daily. It was like having children, so this time it was Summer, Richelle, and Andy. Andy has issues sleeping while he's on tour and Summer had found the only way to get him to sleep at all is have him in her bed. Then it was Ashley, Jinx, and CC while Jake got a room to himself . Summer tries to do that when she can because he likes his alone time and Ashley cannot be alone, the band turn into babysitters.
"Richelle, what are you gonna wear tonight?", Summer said yelling over the music we had jamming while we where getting ready . It was some MCR with a few Avenged songs mixed in to lighten the mood.
"I don’t know something sexy," Richelle shouted back .
After almost 45 minutes they both decided on outfits and finally made it out the room to head down stairs. All the guys from Black Veil and most everyone else were hanging out waiting.
"Well, well. Hello ladies," Matt smiled and greeted them with hugs.
"Well Matt and Brian," Richelle smiled.
"Don't you two look amazing," Matt complimented, "Definitely worth the wait." Summer and Richelle both blushed and tried not to giggle. Summer thought she could definitely get used to this.

We meet up with everyone and walked to a place called Dick's Last Resort in downtown. The guys from Avenged told everyone it was the best hangout in town. With all the bands, they almost took over the place. Summer sat in a corner booth surrounded by the band with Andy on one side and CC on the other. Ashley well he was off finding chicks as always. The band were always like this when they went out anywhere. The Avenged guys were close by but Zacky kept a safe distance. The MCR guys ordered coffee and kept to themselves. Richelle loved talking to them about comics and music. Her eyes always strayed to Gerard but she had been a friend for some time with MCR. Richelle ruffled Gerard's now red hair and he gently kissed her on the cheek. Summer noticed Matt was watching the interaction while nursing his beer. Frank was running around and hanging out with everyone. Everyone was drinking and having fun, but Summer didn't drink and enjoyed laughing at every one being drunk. She secretly loved to do it and it is one of my fave things to do. After awhile, the bar announced it was karaoke night. one by one, all the singers got up and sang. It all turned into a chorus when Back in Black by AC/DC came on making it was one very epic drunk performance. Summer got up to go to the restroom and ran into Zacky on the way back. Summer just looked at him not knowing what to say so she kept walking. As she made it back to the table Frank was screaming So Far Away by Nickelback with Matt on backup. Summer found herself looking at Zacky wanting to sing it to him. They made eye contact at that point and she knew at that moment he remembered that night .
"Well I think the girls should come up and sing," Matt announced. When Summer heard him say that, she broke eye contact with Zacky. He looked away shyly.
"I don't sing," Summer stammered.
"Come on babe," Andy nudged her," I love your voice. Sing for me please." Andy looked at her with his puppy dog eyes
"Fine!" Summer stood up,"What do y'all what me to sing."
"Something by us!" Matt yelled.
Sumner looked at Richelle and she mouthed Dear God. Summer thought singing that in front of Matt and Brian was weird but she thought she would give it a shot. But before Summer could get off the stage, the song came on. She glared at Andy because she knew it was his idea. He loved Summer singing that song so she just smiled by this point she was comfortable singing in front of everyone. After that Summer found herself singing two more songs and letting the music speak.