Status: New story

Nightmares

Richelle and ???

Chapter 7
Summer woke up startled from her dream. Frank was sitting across from Richelle having a discussion. He turned and smiled at her.
"Hey babe," Frank looked concerned,"You ok?"
"Yeah, I'm good," Summer winced. Her head hurt and her nightmare startled her. She could feel her heart racing. Summer also felt angry and hurt.
"Hey, I want to make arrangements for you to stay with my band," Frank said stroking her hair. Summer wasn't sure how to take this. She still had a responsibility to Black Veil.
"Frank, thanks for the offer but I can't just run from him," Summer said,"I do work for them beyond any personal thing I have with them."
"I know but I just don't want him being an ass to you," he stated.
"If he is, he is," Summer sighed,"he will get over it . It's not like we where gonna get married or something."
"Ok but you better let me know if I need to kick his ass for you," Frank said quite seriously.
"He's like twelve feet taller than you," Summer smiled giving him a friendly push as both giggled as they walked off the bus and into the venue.
"Man I have so much to do," Summee thought to herself but it was almost time for soundcheck. Just then Summer heard the beginning rifts to Unholy Confessions by Avenged. "Damn it," she thought. Again Summer found herself watching from the back of an empty venue watching Zacky rehearse.
"You do know that you will need to stop avoiding each other right?" Matt said in a deep whisper behind her.
"I know Matt, one day," Summer replied. Summer looked at her watch and realized it was now time to set up Black Veil's merch and the meet and greet. On the way over to my table, Summer noticed Brian (aka Syn) and Richelle having a few drinks and talking. Well this might be an interesting night, Summer thought.