Status: New story

Nightmares

Richelles night out

Chapter 8
Richelle loved being on tour. She loved the road and seeing the cities. She felt blessed to have friends in bands and to be able to live the life she did. Richelle laid in her bunk on MCR's bus when her phone buzzed.
"Wanna go out tonight?" the text read. It was from Brian.
"I'm in," she texted back,"meet you guys out front." She shook out her hair and got dressed. Summer was out with Frank again and Richelle quietly glided out of her bunk. As she walked off the bus she felt like she was sneaking out of the house. Brian and Johnny were out smoking in front of their bus. Zacky walked out of the bus and smiled at Richelle.
"Hey lady", Brian smiled putting his arm around her, "How you doing?"
"I'm good," Richelle tried out her Jersey accent,"How you doing?"
Brian smiled and greeted Zacky but looked for Matt.
"Hey where's Shads?" Brian asked.
"Resting his voice and dead asleep," Zackey motioned to the bus, "same with Arin."
"Alright, let's go!" Johnny pointed to the cab he hailed.
"Ladies first," Zacky motioned and Richelle got in. They took off into the night.

Avenged Sevenfold had a "hangout" in every city they hit on tour. Richelle was introduced to Sloppy Joeys as they ordered a round of drinks in a corner booth.
"Hey how do you like life on this tour?" Zacky asked her taking a swig of beer and smiled.
"Fricking love it," Richelle said,"I get to rock out to you guys, MCR, and Black Veil every night."
"Thatta girl!" Johnny gave her a high five.
As the night progressed, Richelle tried to avoid questions about Summer that Zacky was asking but enjoyed some harmless flirting from Brian. She wished Matt was there to join them. She loved his dimples and his arms...
Around 2am they called it a night and took a cab back to the buses. She stumbled out of the cab with a good buzz running through her head.
Brian put his arm her at the entrance of the bus.
"Stay with me tonight," Brian whispered in her ear. His voice was soft and Richelle found herself turning to face him. His lips fell on hers and she felt his tongue part her lips. Richelle slid her hands in his jacket and pulled him to her. His kiss deepened and Richelle did not resist.
"Damn," Richelle grinned as they broke apart. Her lips moved to his neck. Brian closed his eyes and slid his hand down her back, feeling the curves of her body.
"Come with me," he whispered, "I have wanted you all night."
"Then have me,"Richelle took his hand and he led her onto his bus. He kissed her passionately and her back was pressed against the bus wall. She took off his jacket and he began unbuttoning her pants. Brian began to massage her and his lips moved down her neck. She closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure to his touch.
"Please", she pleaded. Her hands began to undo his pants and teased his hard shaft. Richelle lifted her leg up and Brian entered her with a thrust. She gasped and Brian pushed her harder against the wall with each thrust. Richelle grabbed his back and rode him fully as he got deeper inside her.
"Come for me," he purred. Richelle kissed him fiercely and felt herself begin to climax. She threw her head back and cried out in ecstasy as she came. Brian thrusted in her faster until he climaxed and stifled a scream. She panted against his neck and Brian kissed her forehead. Richelle kissed his lips tenderly and caressed his cheek. His eyes were dark and beautiful to her. That night she was his.