Lets Just Say I Have Issues

3/4

Day two of tour and I just woke up in my bunk. I stare at the ceiling before I decide to get out. I grabbed my phone and got out. I walk to the back lounge. I sat down on the couch. I unlock my phone and sits there, scrolling through my phone’s apps. I sigh, suddenly remembering I had a paper to type. I groaned as I get up. I go to my bunk. I grabbed my laptop, my headphones, and a textbook. School and tour is not a good idea. I go back to the front lounge. I put my headphones in and played Pandora. I listen to music as I start my paper. I ignore my rumbling stomach. I kept typing. I knew that it has to be 4 pages not including my reference page and my cover page. Michael opens the door to the back lounge. I pulled out a headphone and look up at him. 

"Oh, sorry," Michael says.
"It's fine. I'm just doing a paper, again," I answer him.
"We are getting breakfast. Do you wanna come with?" Michael asks.
"I...okay," I say as I click save on my laptop and close it. I pause my music. I took out my headphones and used them as a book mark in my text book. 
Michael pulled me into a hug, "Morning."
"Morning," I mumble as I hug him back. 
"We are here," Michael mutters.

He presses a small kiss to the top of my head. I slid on my jacket and my toms. I tossed my cigarette and a lighter in my jacket pocket. Michael waited for me. We started walking to the food place where the rest of everyone was. We get there and join them. I sit in between Sky and Ty. 

"How come I'm the Berlin wall?" I ask AJ, who's on the other side of the table.
"You came in late," AJ says with a shrug. 
"I'm North Berlin and Ty is South Berlin?" Sky asks. 
"Well, technically, you are south and Ty is North. The mountain is straight ahead of us, making you south and Ty north," I answer. Everyone was looking at me.
"That is true," Sky states, "I thought you were getting your degree in music production."
"I'm a bit of a history buff," I answer, "After I'm done with Music Production I'm going back to school for history."
"You should give yourself a break," Ty says.
"I rather do it now and get it all over with," I respond.
"That make sense but a break or something to distract you," Sky answers. 
"Me going on tour with y'all is distracting me," I state. 

We eventually order our drinks and food. I was hungry. I just really listened to the conversations the boys had. Tyler was sitting across from me. We kept making eye contact. I would smile when we did. Ty would glance at us, I could see out of the corner of my eye. Tyler got up and announced he was going to the bathroom. Ty leaned over to quietly talk to me. 

"You should see the way you and Tyler look at each other," Ty comments.
"What do you mean? We are just exchanging--" I start. 
"Nah, it's like love. The vibe you two give off is just love," He states firmly.
"I...," I gave a small shrug as Tyler came back and sat down.

Our food arrives and everyone eats in silent. It was more than comfortable. I would, glance at Tyler time to time. Tyler would be looking at me a few time I glanced. The more we ate the more conversation happened. 

"So Elizabeth?" Tyler pipes up.
"Yes sir?" I answer. 
"Michael and you have been best friends for a long time?" Tyler asks.
"We were both small children like 5. He moved here when I was 3," I say. 

We go back to eat. After everyone was done eating, the bill took a lap around the table and got stacked with cash. I went up to the paying podium and payed with all the cash. Ty had come with me.

"If Tyler asks you out, will you say yes?" Ty asks. 
"No cause I promised Michael I'd keep my hands off of everyone," I answer. 
"I think you and my homeboy would cute together," He states. 
"Homeboy?" I question.
"Yeah....," He says. 

I just laugh quietly as I walked back to the table to retrieve my jacket. Ty and I walked back to the bus. Ty goes in and I grab a cigarette and light it up. I take drags, blow out smoke, as I pull out another one. I finish my first one and put it out. I light up my second one, I smoke this one a little quicker than the first. I put it out. I walked on the bus, seeing everyone in the front lounge. I make my way to the back. I grab my junk and crawled into my bunk. I opened my laptop and book, started on my paper again. A couple hours I past I'm sure. I saved the paper. I close my laptop and check my phone. 

Your break from school is staying in your bunk, working on a paper? Tyler

Your mom was happy to here my voice. We talked for a few minutes. Michael

Imma crawl into your bunk, watch out. Tyler

I laugh quietly as my curtain gets pulled open. Tyler crawls in my bunk. I watch him as he got comfortable. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry If it's short. Writers Block and I've been busy with school