Room With No Windows

One Love, One House (No Shirt, No Blouse)

The day before had been so tedious. It was really just a bunch of paperwork and waiting around. But, it was finally done and we just had to wait a couple days for the restraining order to go into affect.
Elsa was a lot more outgoing now that she felt safer. She was back to her playful, worry-free self and she insisted on dragging me to go shopping with her. I didn't want to disappoint her, so I agreed.
"What do you think about this one?" she asks, holding up a yellow tank.
I chuckle. "It's nice."
"You said that about the last five tops."
"That's 'cause you look good in anything, sweetheart," I tell her with a wink.
She rolls her eyes and throws it over her arm, prepared to take it into the dressing room with her. Now that she was back home and was able to use her own money, I had to admit I kind of missed spoiling her.
"You should buy something, too," she tells me as she flips through a rack of clearance items. "I feel like I'm boring you to death with you just watching me."
"I could never get bored of watching you," I tease, wrapping my arms around her from behind. My lips press to her neck and I hear her sigh. It felt so good to be able to be able to do that without having to-
Look over my shoulder...
I got this looming feeling, the kind you get when you're being stared at. When you know you're being watched.
Glancing over my shoulder, I notice a black blob disappear from my field of vision. I turn slightly and catch the figure walking off in between two aisles of clothing.
"John?"
"What?" I blurt out, snapping my head back around to meet Elsa's curious eyes. "You alright?"
"Yeah," I mumble and keep my arms around her protectively.
She smiles and leans up to kiss my chin. "I think I'm ready to try these on."
I stiffen as I realize she'd have to go into the dressing rooms. And she was walking in the direction the guy had gone-
Panicking, I catch her arm. "You sure you don't wanna just try 'em back at your house?"
She raises an eyebrow. "And if they don't fit? The dressing's room right here, I won't take long."
I blink and relax as she jabs her finger to her right. My shoulders slump when I notice the sign that says, 'Fitting Room.' Oh.
"I'll be right out," Elsa assures me again with a smile. I swallow thickly and nod. If only I was allowed, I would've gone in there with her.
A few anxiety-filled minutes later, I breathe a sigh of relief as she steps out and says she's ready to pay. I practically pull her toward the register and yank her out of the door when she's got all her bags.
"What is the big rush?" she laughs, jogging to keep up.
I shake my head. I didn't want to worry her, when I was probably just worrying myself over nothing. It was most likely that all of this restraining order stuff was getting to me and making me paranoid. I didn't want to assume anything. I definitely didn't wanna freak her out either by telling her.
I stay vigilant as she drives back. There was a car not too far behind us and I kept a close eye on it through the mirrors. I was trying so hard to remember what Isaac's car looked like the day that he threw her out before driving away and the night he took Elsa from me.
"What are you so deep in thought about?" she mutters.
"Nothing," I sigh, discreetly still keeping my eyes on the mirror. "I guess it's just nerves putting me on edge."
Elsa's eyebrows furrows as she reaches for my hand. "You don't have to worry anymore, John. He's not gonna bother me anymore."
I take a deep breath and sigh. I really hope that was true.
We reach her house. Once parked in her driveway, she removes her seatbelt and climbs across into my lap. "I know what'll help calm your nerves," she giggles.
I groan. "Ellie, your parents would kill me-"
"They're at work," she whispers, nibbling on my ear. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel excitement rise in my chest...and somewhere else.
She eventually moves off and drags me out of the car, through the front door, and into her room.
I laugh as she hops into bed. I lay beside her and she instantly curls into my side.
"I like your bed better," she says after a short silence. "It's more comfy. I miss it."
"I miss you in it," I sigh, running my hand along her back and smoothing down her hair.
She slowly sits up to straddle my waist. Her hair falls over her shoulders and I tuck it behind her ear.
My fingers lace into her hair as I pull her down to meet her lips. I revel in their plush softness, admiring the sweet taste that her tongue allowed. Our mouths move together in sync while her hands run along my chest. Her touch sent my skin blazing, all but wanting to burn the clothes that was layered between us. I trail down her neck as I clutch her behind tightly. A tiny moan slips out of her and I shiver.
"John," she breathes. "There's nothing stopping us this time."
I hesitantly look back at the closed bedroom door. "What time do your parents come home?"
"Six."
It was barely one in the afternoon. Shit, this was really finally happening.
"A-Are you sure?" I mutter. My thoughts were racing. I didn't want to tell her no, because I didn't want to make her suspicious of what happened earlier today at the store. I was trying to find a proper excuse not to, but I couldn't think straight. I couldn't focus with her on top of me like this.
She bites her lip and pulls her shirt over her head, revealing her pink bra and round breasts. "I want this," she whispers, her soft eyes silently hoping for me to give in.
I groan, sitting up to press my mouth to hers. My hands settle on her waist, groping her skin. Her moan sends a shiver up my spine and I roll us over so that I'm leaning over her. She gasps as I bite her neck softly, nipping along her collarbones until I reach the tops of her breasts. Taking them in my hands, I massage and squeeze them gently, listening to her soft sighs. I lay a kiss between them as my mouth runs further down her stomach. I reach her waist and quickly tug off her shorts, peeling her underwear shortly after. She blushes but I lean down and kiss her deeply. Elsa moans as I brush my fingers along her bare thigh, breaking away and tugging my shirt over my head. Her hands drop to my jeans and undo the flap with an urgency that surprised me. She tugs them down, causing my boxers to hang low. I wait until I'm leaning over her to kick them off.
My heart begins to race as I run my length along her entrance, causing her to whimper. I swallow thickly and slowly, I sink inside of her.
I groan as I finally feel her around me, not daring to move. I wanted this to last and I wanted it to be special for her.
Her nails dig into my shoulders as I let her adjust, hearing her gasp when I push in slightly further. She bites her lip, her mouth ajar as she gives me a provocative look. My heart was pounding in my ears.
"Elsa," I breathe, sinking down to my forearms and rest my mouth on hers. She clutches on tighter to my shoulders, tilting her head back as I fill her completely. "You okay?"
Her eyes close for a moment before opening and looking at me pleadingly. "Move," she whispers.
I oblige and slowly start to thrust, savoring the way it felt. It sent a jolt of electricity up my spine each time.
She moans softly, adding to my pleasure. My skin feels scorching hot as the blood coursed through my veins. I was already panting.
I snap my hips a bit harder, gripping the sheets by her head. I watch as her mouth hangs open and her breathing becomes heavy. I hook her leg around my waist, sliding in and out of her. Fuck, she was so amazing. It felt incredible.
Her hands delve into my hair, pulling and tugging as I swirled my hips. I lean down to kiss her neck and feel her shiver.
She moans again and I bite down gently on her shoulder blade. I was trying so hard to control myself. The only way I could do that was to take it slow.
Elsa bucks her hips. "Please, oh God, harder."
My stomach clenches with desire. She had no idea how badly I wanted to just take her.
I bite my lip, reaching for her cheek and running my thumb along her skin. I kiss her hungrily, my hips a bit more rough. She gasps into my mouth as it soon becomes a moan.
"Ellie," I huff, resting my forehead against hers. "I love you."
"I love you, John. Oh," she whimpers. "Oh my God."
Her face changes completely, and I know I hit the spot. I groan and snap my hips even harder. Fuck, she felt so amazing. I could get lost in her.
She cries out in pleasure. "Yes!"
Fuck going slow.
I grip the headboard with one hand and thrust deep into her, the sound of our skin smacking against each other filling the room. I savor the noises she was making, the noises that I was bringing out of her. I grunt and crash my lips against hers. She moans loudly, moaning my name and a lot of other unspeakable things that made something pool at the pit of my stomach.
Her hips start to move in sync with mine and I groan. Gripping both of her legs, I roll us over and she lets out a small gasp.
I smirk as I clutch her waist. She moans, grinding against me. I shudder as her muscles clench deliciously.
"Elsa," I whisper, licking my lips. I thrust up into her and she throws her head back. Something about having her on top made my heart want to lurch through my throat.
I guide her along as she drags her hips, shivering as moans continue to fall from her lips. I could feel a deep growl rising in my chest.
But Elsa starts to bounce on top of me and I groan loudly. She joins me, resting her hands on my chest. I watch her breasts hungrily, clenching my jaw tightly. She was so fucking sexy.
She throws her head back and moans. "John!"
"Fuck," I breathe, panting. "Fuck, Elsa."
I sit up, wanting to hold her, wanting to feel her close to me. She whimpers, clutching the back of my neck and pressing her lips to mine. I hear her breathing hitch, her moans higher in pitch.
"I love you," I whisper hastily, nuzzling my face in her neck. "God, I love you."
"John," she whimpers. "I-I'm so close."
I brush my lips against her shoulder and wrap my arms around her, resting my hands on the small of her back, letting her know I was here to catch her.
I'd always be here to catch her.
~
But I still couldn't shake off the feeling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo long time no talk? I'm so sorry for not updating and making you guys wait but I was feeling really discouraged with this story foe a while. I think I'm back on track though and this is the beginning of the end...
I hope you guys still care for this story and will continue to leave your lovely comments! I truly appreciate them and they really do help :) <3