The Sound of Waves

Ch.3

Frank's P.O.V.

'Tko si ti?' The creature said in a language I didn't understand.I was still quite nervous about the fact a naked girl/siren was standing in front of me.Honistly,I've seen a naked woman in porns only and this all was a big surprise for me(and my little Frankie).

I stared at her face in confusion and noticed five little stars next to her eye.They were ibviously tatoos,but I still couldn't realise how did she get them.As far as I know,there wasn't a place to get a tatoo down there...in the ocean...but maybe I was wrong?

When she figured out I don't understand her(or at least I think she figured out) she spoke again,this time in Italian.

'Chi sei tu?'

Did I mention I don't know Italian?

But,I did know that Sirens speak every language that exist fluently.Or at least that's what I read in one of those books.I was kinda hoping that was true.

'D-do y-you spea-ak English? I stuttered badly.I was always a stutterer.It was a big problem when I was in middle school,but after years of struggle,I found a way to speak normaly.In front of boys....but girls....yeah,I had troubles with that.

'Yes!Ofcourse I speak English human.What made you think I don't?I don't see a reason why I wouldn't speak English.' The Siren spoke fastly and it was hard to catch up,but I did somehow.She had a very strage accent and my geeky brain found it very interesting and with every word she said,I got more and more excited.

'Uhm..I-I d-don't know...' I said shyly and shifted my weight from one foot to another.It was still very weird that a NAKED SIREN was standing in front of me!

'Oh for the love of Posejdon!I'm not dressed!' Finaly,she realised.Quickly,I covered my eyes with my hands,giving her a little bit more privacy.Well,I would be very emabrrassed if someone was watching me without any clothes on,so she must of been very embarrassed too.Although,I don't know why would she.Her body was stunning.Every curv was perfect and every part was right where it should be.

After a couple of akward minutes,I removed my hands.It was too quiet for my taste and it was all so weird.Almost like she disappeared.

When I opened my eyes,with a lot of hesistation,I found nothing.She was gone.A beautiful creature,that I thought only existed in myths,was gone.