Status: Enjoy!

Caught in Passion

Hearts Collide

The kisses, placed softly and intricately down the side of my neck, made me want to squeal in delight. As his mouth made its way to my collar bone, his hands roamed my body; caressing here, squeezing there, and perfectly arousing me in the sweetest way possible. My hands were in his hair, gripping and pulling it lightly as his lips worked their magic on the bare and sensitive skin.

I let out a small gasp as he began to suck on the skin of my pulse point, letting him know that he was doing a well-enough job of turning me on. He chuckled, sending vibrations across my neck and goosebumps down my spine. His hands rested on the small of my back as he looked up at me from where his face had been buried in my neck. Our eyes met, and I felt a hot flush spread across my cheeks. He smirked, then kissed my lips.

"You're so damn cute when you blush," he whispered when our lips disconnected. I crimsoned deeper, and he brought one of his hands up to caress my face. I leaned into his touch, and my heart fluttered in my chest as I thought of how sweet and gentle his gestures were. He kissed me again, and let his tongue slip into my mouth. My hands fell to around his neck as he pulled me closer to deepen the kiss.

Our mouths moved in sync, our tongues performing an elaborate dance together. The kiss was not much different from any others we had shared, but I felt so many sparks as our lips touched and our bodies molded together perfectly. There were fireworks going off in my head as I realized that my whole heart belonged to this man. His hands then slid up, stopping on the back of my bra where the clasp was. With one swift movement, it was unhooked, and my bra was thrown to the floor and forgotten about.

From there, his hands moved back downward to my hips. Mine were still draped around his neck, but they soon found their way to his hair again as he removed my remaining undergarments. His boxers were removed as well, joining the rest of the clothes on the floor beside the bed.

We were now both completely nude, and he took the chance to remove his lips from my own and gaze at my exposed body. His fingers trailed up my sides as his eyes trailed the rest of my skin. He smiled and his eyes met mine. He had the cutest look on his face, like he'd seen a beautiful queen in her most flattering gown. It didn't occur to me at the time that this look of awe was caused by me.

He continued to examine me like an explorer examines a rare specimen for a short while, whispering sweet nothings to me the whole time. Finally, after quite a bit of this, his lips met mine, and we shared yet another incredibly passionate kiss. His arms wrapped around me, almost protectively, and we were pulled so close to each other. My arms snaked around his neck again, and we proceeded to make sweet, sweet love.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm fucking horrible at writing smut (sex) scenes, so you guys get the fluffy stuff that takes place before. It's actually maybe borderline smut, because of the intense making-out and stuff, but I dunno. I'm just gonna call it heavy fluff (cute/lovey-dovey stuff).
Anyways, hope you all liked it.
It's just a short drabble that has no specific characters (hence the overuse of the pronoun 'he'), and I just had to get it out of my head, so....
Enjoy!
Sorry for any errors.

xoxo,
Chem.