Status: Chapters updated whenever

1314

Isolde and her sister Isabella of France were not expecting to be married off so young. Both betrothed to fine men and expecting much success in life. While Isabella is married to King Edward II, Isolde is later married to Piers Gaveston, the first Earl of Cornwall. Only thirteen at the time, Isolde is expected to bear heirs and assume the wifely duties for her husband. Despite how fine of a couple the two make, Piers beats Isolde when he gets the chance.

Four years later Isolde is attending a royal dinner held by her sister and brother-in-law. She meets a mysterious man by the name of Godric who promises her love, immortal life, strength and power. Knowing she must escape her horrendous marriage, she runs off with Godric and hopes for better. He turns her, making her into a feared monster- a vampire.

Seven hundred plus years Isolde has lived but seventy of those years were spent away from her maker, Godric, and "brother", Eric. When circumstances bring her and Godric back together, she is surprised how much she actually loves her maker.
  1. Godric
    "You can call me Godric."
  2. 1665
    "You must turn Nora, Godric"
  3. Area Six
    Saint Augustine, Florida