Status: Please comment, subscribe and recommend if you enjoy my stories, I will do the same for you! Thank you! :)

Dark of the Night

As the Rush Comes

The sounds from the night club sway Anna's body back and forth as if she were in some kind of trance. The lights flash to the beat of the music as she sees him moving through the crowd; Anna sees him here almost every Saturday night. They never speak, only exchange glances.

He is absolutely stunning and she wants him, bad. His ice blue eyes, tousled black hair, square jaw, and his dazzling smile send her body into a quivering shock every time. He knows she wants him. He knows her body yearns to be against his, moving in time to the beat of the music. He knows and he likes it. Usually he sends a devilish smirk her way as he walks past, so close he is practically rubbing his body against hers; but not this time.

This time he slides his body behind hers and takes his middle finger and runs it from the top of her neck, all the way down to her lower back. Anna's body quivers in acceptance and she spins around to face him. He is even more beautiful up close than she thought. He smirks and motions to the back patio. She nods as he grabs her hand and leads her out of the night club.

As they emerge from the darkness, the light from the patio rains down on him, showing off his godly features. Anna feels naked and exposed, suddenly losing all confidence as his ice blue eyes look her up and down. He was making her feel as if she was his next meal, but oddly enough, she liked it. She was drawn to him for some unknown reason, and it felt wrong, yet so right.

"My name is Ian." he gazed at her waiting for a response.
"I'm Anna." her voice trembled as she spoke.
"I like that name, Anna."
"Thanks" she could feel her cheeks burning red. Why was he doing this to her?

Ian reaches in his pocket and pulls out a pack of Marlboro Black's and slides a cigarette between his lips and lights it. As he inhales he glances over at Anna and offers her a hit. She grabs the cigarette forgetting that she quit over three years ago. She inhales and the smoke fills her lungs, sending her body into a high. Anna smirks and exhales forgetting how much she enjoyed smoking. She looks over at Ian and tries to hand him back his cigarette but he already has another lit.

"So, Ian, what made you come over to me this time?" Feeling confident again she places her hand on her hip and arches her back slightly so her breasts stick out just a little more.
"I was tired of teasing you and well, myself. I am highly interested in you."
Her whole body tingles and becomes very warm, "Well, I'm glad you did." They finish their cigarettes and head back into the club. Her black backless dress hangs perfectly as she walks up the steps in front of him, he grabs her hand once more and leads her back to the dance floor.

He spins her around and pulls her body into his. Their bodies are finally moving as one, grinding to the rhythm of the music. Her long brown hair sways back and forth and her breasts are bouncing slightly, grabbing his attention with every move. This connection they have is dark and ominous, yet sexy and necessary. She wants him. She needs him.

He brings her closer and starts kissing her neck. His lips feel like silk and she wants to kiss him. Anna can feel his hands exploring her lower body. He is hitting all the perfect spots, almost as if he knew exactly where they all were. His fingers rub up her thigh, pushing her dress up farther and farther. She can't take it anymore, she is about to explode. He slides behind her and is kissing the back of her neck as his hand slips under her dress and moves slowly to her black lace panties. This is all happening so quickly.

She let his hand move in closer and enjoys every moment of it. She lets the music lift her higher and she lets him slide his fingers inside of her. She looks back at him and presses her lips against his. She is so lost in him that she forgets where she is. All she can feel is his body against hers, his silky lips making love to hers, and his fingers exploring her inside. This is all so surreal, he knows her body so well and they only just began speaking to each other a half hour ago.

she snaps out of her trance and spins around to face him. He pulls her close, kisses her neck and asks her if she wants to get out of the club and go somewhere else with him. Anna nods her head and he kisses her one last time before they leave.

Anna follows him out of the club and to his car. Walking hand in hand, she can't help but smile. This is what she has been wanting. He offers her another cigarette and she gladly accepts it, definitely needing one after what happened on the dance floor. She lights it and feels the rush of a high coming over her body again. They arrive at his car and he unlocks the doors, of course this gorgeous man would drive a gorgeous car. He opens the passenger door to his Black and Red 1999 Trans Am Ws6, and she slides in gracefully.

After he shuts his door he looks over and smirks as he starts the engine; the rev of the engine is enough to send her into climax. She fastens her seatbelt as he slams the car into drive and peels out of the parking lot. They head south on Highway 85 in the direction of her house. Where are they going?

Anna begins fantasizing about what they are going to do next. Their clothes are lying on the floor and the room is dark with only small candles gently lighting the room as they become one in his bed. She holds onto him as he slides in and out of her, faster and faster. It feels so good and she can't help but drag her red nails down his muscular back. They hit a bump in the road and it breaks her from his thoughts.

"Where are we going?" Anna tries to act like she hasn't been fantasizing about having sex with him.
"I figured we would head back to my house if that is okay with you?" He glances over at her with that devilish grin again. "That sounds perfect, how much longer?" "Eh, about 10 minutes or so."
She thinks to herself, "Good, because I can't wait much longer." She can feel everything from the waist down tingling and burning, yearning for his fingers to caress something, anything.

He pulls into the driveway and parks his car in the garage, shutting the garage door behind them, the engine purrs before he puts the car in park and pulls the key out. Ian gets out and opens her door and holds his hand out to help her out of the car. Her new black stilettos hit the concrete sharply with each step, the sound helping her to walk more confidently.

As they enter his house she can see that he is barely ever home and everything is either black and red or white; such a strange combination. He disappears around the corner and tells her to get comfortable and that he will be right back. Anna slips her shoes off and the cold marble floor welcomes her tired feet. She sets her purse down on the small key table and sits on the black leather couch.

Normally, Anna would never go home with a stranger, but he is different. She trusts him even though she barely knows him. It just feels like she has known him all her life and she has never been so comfortable around anyone like she is with him. The couch sucks her in deeper and deeper and she shuts my eyes, going back to her previous fantasy. She is on top of him this time and he is holding her close as she slides back and forth on top of him, rubbing her clit on his lower stomach. She lets out a moan as he thrusts himself deep into her. She snaps out of it again just in time as he comes from around the corner holding two wine glasses. IAnna is squeezing her legs tightly together to try and stop the throbbing sensations.

He sits next to her and hands her a wine glass.
"Anna, I have to ask you something." he looks over at her cautiously.
"Yes?" she locks eyes with him.
"Why did you come home with me? You barely know me. I am not complaining, I am simply just a little shocked."
"Honestly, I feel comfortable with you, even though I barely even know you. I just feel like I have known you for years."
A little shocked by her answer he replies, "Well, that's good. I'm glad you're comfortable around me."

She gulps down her wine and moves closer to him, expecting her lips to be reunited with his, but instead they are interrupted by his finger.
"This isn't why I brought you here, Anna."
Disappointed, she looks at him confused "Well, then what are we doing here? I know we just started talking tonight but I am ready. I have wanted you since the first time I laid eyes on you 4 Saturdays ago. You have teased me all this time and I am ready now."

Shocked, he leans in and presses his lips hard against hers and doesn't pull away. This is what she wants, this is perfect. Anna screams in her head, "I am ready for this!" as he grabs her and she wraps her legs around him. He carries her to the very last room in the hallway, kicks the door open and takes her to his bed. He sits her down gently and finds the zipper on the side of her dress and starts to slowly undress her. He pulls the dress up over her head, exposing her naked breasts and her soaking wet black lace panties. And with that devilish grin he wears so well, he advances towards her and pins her down on the bed. His lips are caressing every inch of her skin and Anna finds herself unbuttoning his shirt and sliding it down his arms and off of his body, inch by inch.

His lips work their way up to hers and things are getting hot and heavy. She places her hand on his thigh and works her way up to his zipper. She lets her fingers unbutton his jeans and slowly unzip his zipper, revealing his black boxer briefs and his hard cock. Her hands begin stroking it from the outside of his briefs and she can see his expression changing from pleasure to something dark and eerie. His eyes are changing and there are veins protruding under his eyes. Frightened, she stops and backs away quickly. He senses her fear and looks away from her.

What is happening to him?

“Ian, what’s going on?! I think I should go.”
“No, please stay.” He looks back at me and his eyes are normal again.
"Did I just imagine this all? Maybe I shouldn’t have chugged that wine before we did this."
♠ ♠ ♠
What is happening to Ian? Is Anna imaging things or is something much darker happening? The truth will come out in chapter 2, so keep reading!