Status: Please comment, subscribe and recommend if you enjoy my stories, I will do the same for you! Thank you! :)

Dark of the Night

Adore You

Anna’s eyes open up and the room is bright and blurry. She can feel Ian sleeping peacefully behind her, still holding her. "Turns out that wasn’t a dream." she thought to herself, as she stared at this beautiful man lying next to her. With a smile, she rolls back over to put her head on the pillow again and something red and flashing catches her eye; it’s her phone. SHIT. She brushes her hair behind her and sneaks out of Ian’s grip to grab her phone.

“Hello?”

“Uhm, Anna. Where the hell are you??? I have called you like, 100 times now. What is going on, you never came home last night!?” Anna’s roommate, Cassie, was awfully nosey, but she could tell that she was sincere in her questioning. Anna could see her flipping her blonde hair around and talking with her hands as she paces their living room.

“Cassie, I am fine. I am sorry I completely forgot to call you and let you know I wouldn’t be home, I’m uhm… indisposed at the moment.”

“ANNA, OH MY GOD, YOU DIDN’T? Who did you go home with?? Was it the guy from the club you always talk about??!! I need details woman, NOW!”

“Don’t be so demanding but yes, yes I did.”

“I can hear the smile in your voice; I am so excited for you! So, how big is it??”

“You would ask that, Cass. I gotta go; I think he is waking up.”

“Anna, don’t you dare---.”

Anna hung up the phone and rolled back over to face Ian. Sure, enough, he woke up looking more heavenly than usual. Even though she is just starting to get to know him, Anna feels so comfortable and happy with him. And despite the fact that Ian is a vampire, she oddly feels okay with it. Obviously, it is crazy to think that they actually exist, but she likes to look at life with an open mind and lives by the motto of “anything is possible”.

“Good morning, sleepy head. How did you sleep?”

“Good morning, beautiful. That is the first time I have slept in months actually.”

Unable to contain her smile, Anna blushes and moves closer to Ian in hopes of a kiss.

“It is already three in the afternoon. I am surprised you’re still here.”

“Well, I just woke up not too long ago myself. Plus, I wouldn’t just leave you here without saying goodbye first.”

He pulls her in for a kiss and squeezes her tight. Pushing away, he can’t help but see Anna’s green eyes and how mesmerizing they are, especially after just waking up.

“Let’s just lay here forever, what do you say Ian?”

“Well, it just so happens that I do have forever, so absolutely.”

They laugh and lay on their backs, staring at the ceiling.

“I’m hungry, how about you? I could really go for some eggs… oh, I am sorry, I almost forgot--- uh, uh.”

Don’t worry about it Anna, I am just happy you remember everything I told you and that you are still here. I do actually have some eggs. Do you want me to make us some?”

“You can still eat food?” Anna winced a little at the question she just asked. "Gosh Anna, you’re really not doing so good, just stop asking questions before you hurt his feelings." her internal voice was screaming at her to just stop talking.

Laughing, Ian gets out of bed and pulls his underwear back on. Ian has a body of a god. Full blown six pack, everything is perfectly sculpted, arms and chest at the perfect size. He is truly perfect.
“C’mon, come with me to the kitchen, I want to make some breakfast.”

Anna throws on the closest thing to her, his button up from last night, and grabs his hand as he leads her to his kitchen. The kitchen is huge, it has side-by-side sinks, an island with a built in wine cooler and stove top. The pans are hanging above the island and he reaches for a one of medium size. Anna goes to the fridge to help gather the ingredients for breakfast, opens the French doors to the fridge and is shocked by what she finds. Next to his eggs, milk, butter, and salad, there are about thirty blood bags stacked on top of each other.

“You weren’t supposed to see that, I am so sorry.” Ian closes the door and leads her back to the stool at the island. “Just stay here, you don’t have to help with breakfast.” Anna nodded and apologized, “I was just trying to help; I didn’t mean to invade your privacy, Ian.” Ian smiled at her but was clearly still a little embarrassed. "Well at least he doesn’t get fast food." Anna giggled at her inner thoughts and looked around the room. There are so many shiny black appliances and tons of cupboards all around the kitchen. Every single detail is what she envisioned as her dream kitchen.
“All done, here you go”, Ian placed her plate of eggs in front of her and sat down next to her with his own plate of eggs. Anna takes the first bite, “Wow, these are so perfect. You can cook for me anytime, handsome.” Ian shot his devilish smile her way, “Anytime, sweetheart.”

Ian takes bite after bite and is shocked to be able to taste the food with full flavor and actually feel the food hitting his stomach. Usually when he eats food he has to pretend to enjoy it, because the only thing that satisfies his hunger is blood. "I really need to tell the Oracle about this, maybe she was right. This is so strange." Ian thinks to himself, utterly confused.

After finishing her plate, she places the dish in the sink and sits back down completely content. “Do you want to take a shower with me after I finish?” Ian blushes slightly as he imagines Anna naked again. “Yes, I would love to. But, then I should really get home, I have some paperwork to finish before I go to work tomorrow.”

“Ok, that's fine. I can drive you home so you don’t have to call a cab, if you want?”

“Thank you Ian, that sounds perfect.” Anna didn’t want to go, but she had to finish her work and she knew that Cass would ask her 1,000 questions as soon as she got home.

Ian finishes up and puts his plate in the sink. Wiping his mouth he walks back over to Anna and pulls her into a kiss and picks her up and carries her in his arms to the bathroom. “Anna, I adore you; you are perfect. I have never met anyone like you before.” Not wanting to let go, Anna forces her lips on his.

As their lips play, he turns the water on to get it warm and unbuttons her shirt. Anna lifts her arms above her head to help him get the shirt off. Her heart is pounding again as she slides his underwear down to his ankles. The room fills with steam as she goes down on him, sliding his shaft farther and farther into her mouth each time.

Ian grabs the corner of the sink and lets out a moan, unable to believe how good it feels. She moves faster and faster and gets him to the point where he is about to climax and she kisses the tip of his dick, not letting him cum just yet. The veins begin to protrude under his eyes again and instead of being afraid, she enjoys it. “You tease!” he growls and grabs her, jumping into the shower full speed. “It’s your turn to be teased my dear.” Throwing her that unbelievable sexy grin he has, he drops to his knees and pushes her body up against the wall, licking and sucking all of her favorite spots. Her body is quivering, being completely pleasured and she lets out moans loud enough for the neighbors to hear. Pulling back he sticks his fingers inside of her and moves them as fast as he can back and forth, getting her to the point of climax and then immediately pulls out.
“Ian, please don’t stop! Whatever you do, don’t stop!” She grabs him and starts kissing his neck, working her way up to his lips again. He steps back. His veins are in full, his eyes are starting to turn red, and his fangs are slowly peeking through his gums. Anna stares into his previously ice blue eyes and softly says, “Do it. I am allowing you to do it just this once. But, if I say stop, you have to stop.” Ian wraps his arms around Anna and picks her up, placing her under the water. He looks at her again, making sure it is ok and with her accepting nod, he sinks his teeth into her shoulder.

Ian didn’t want to do this, but her blood is so different from anything he has ever had. Not only is it warm, sweet, and thick, but it makes him feel weak. Normally, blood regains his strength and gives him a rush, but not Anna’s blood. Anna’s blood calms him and fills him quickly. After only 45 seconds he is completely satisfied and the veins are gone. “You’re done already? That isn’t how I expected that to feel.”

“It usually lasts much longer than that. I don’t understand what happened, I am completely full.”
“Maybe your appetite is down?”

“Anna, it usually takes me two bodies to be completely full, I didn’t even come close to taking a pint of your blood.”

“Oh. Well, that’s good then, right?”

“Yes, but its very strange.” Looking at her shoulder he can see that she is still bleeding.

“Here, you’re still bleeding, let me drop some of my blood onto your shoulder, it will heal you right up.” Biting his wrist and letting his blood drip onto the two holes he left in her shoulder, the bleeding doesn’t stop; it gets worse. “Ian! What is happening to me? Is this supposed to happen?”
Before she can even wait for a response Ian grabs her, wraps her in a towel and brings her to his kitchen, grabbing towels and applying pressure to her wounds. “I need to make a phone call, hold these towels on your shoulder and continue to apply pressure no matter how much it hurts.”
Leaving Anna in the kitchen, Ian grabs his phone and calls the only person he knows of that can help.

“Oracle? Yeah, it’s me, Ian. We have a problem.”
♠ ♠ ♠
What is Anna's fate going to be? Will she bleed out or will Ian be able to save her?

I would like to get some feedback from the readers to see how everyone is liking it so far, just leave me a comment or message me if you can, I would greatly appreciate it! :)