I'll Be Your Best Friend

One

I heard a faint tapping on my window when I got up to pulled it up and take the lock off I saw him. The guy who visits when he's upsets over a girlfriend. The guy that gets upsets with his parents and he comes running to me. The one guy I had began to feel extremely conscious around. He climbed in and with him came the cold December air a slight chill ran through me from the cold winter night and I felt my nipples began to poke against my think tank top. I pulled a hoodie on to cover them while he relaxed on my bed.

" You truly hate my front door??" I said holding back a laugh but smiled instead. I turned to look at him. Such big round light brown eyes that easily saw through any lie I would try to tell. A mess of black hair that I just always wanted to run my fingers through. Lips that could convince me to do anything for him. And a body that was fit for a basketball and tennis player.

" I don't feel like going through the parents and walking up the steps." He gives a light chuckle and flashes me his carefree smile that I fell so hopelessly in love with and moves my teddy bear under is chin so he's looking at me while on my bed and sighed. He usually sighs when it's about a current girlfriend and their problems. He recently started dated some girl whose name I don't care to remember. I just wish they broke up but I also want his happiness.

" Uhh, what's her face giving you problems again?" I spun back around to continue doing my homework. I had a few questions left and didn't want to be up all night.

" Her name is Annie short for Annabelle. That girl keeps running her mouth to her annoying ass friend Lydia about every single thing we do and her friend tells her something negative and she comes back with an attitude that I have to deal with. Why do she let other people opinions affect our relationship?" He said sitting up and looking at me expecting an answer. I never understood why he went through the drama when m and him both knew he just like a good constant fuck.

I turned around and couldn't help but check him out again. He was wearing his favorite jordans to match with his camo shorts and an all black shirt. He truly looked delectable in just about anything he would toss on.

"You better had said something to her and not just came running to me complaining about it this time Daniel." I scolded him. I put my dark red hair in a ponytail and crossed my legs. I watched as he looked me over and I suddenly felt like I was wearing too little. I wore leopard print shorts that was cut short but i hated wearing undies to bed so it was just that exposing my dark caramel skin feeling heated as his eyes roamed me. With my polka dot fuzzy socks I started to bite my lip.

"Hahaha, you know me all so well Shekera. But I mean, I don't really have to talk it over with her I only been dating her for 2 weeks. I can dump her fat ass if she gets too annoying. Plus, your here to listen to my complaints." He smirked and then picked me up and spun me around. I smiled and laughed.

"Shush, my mom is here you dork." I said still laughing as placed me down.

"I know, I saw her car. But did I ever tell you that you look so adorable in your pj's?" He said looking me over again.

"Uhh huhhh, ummm." I fumbled with a proper sentence to come up with since this was a first time of him acting like this.

"And me & you are alone in this room..." He winked and slowly walked towards me smiling and creeping towards me. I stepped back until I tripped and fell on my bed.

"Oh quit it now boy." I said trying to getting my voice together.

"Didn't I say I'm not a boy?" He questioned then jumped on me and began tickling me all over by the end I was gasping for air an d glad I had a hoodie on. I would've been beyond embarrassed if the D cups twins decided to poke their eyes out.

"Get...off..!!" I said struggling to breathe. He finally stopped and laughed and laid next to me on the bed.

"You know Shekera I really fucks with you. Your my closest and bett friend. I'm glad I have someone like you who I can speak about anything wit." He turned is head and looked at me. His light brown eyes meeting my almond dark browns and I plastered a fake smile on my face.

"Eww, your so sentimental calling me Shekera." I laughed and shoved him away not being able to deal with the closeness for much longer.

"Oh hush Kera I can never be serious with you. Your so goofy." He shook his head and ruffled up my hair. I hated when he did that and he knew it.

" I'm going to always be here for you Danny." .

" Daniel! Take yo black ass home!! School Tomorrow!" We heard my mom shout from her room. We laughed at her outburst.

"She always knows when I'm here." He chuckled getting up off the bed.

"Well, your like family everyone knows you by now but the loud noise would be an easy indication." I said following him to the window.

"You know you could use the front door Danny Boy." I said smiling at him.

"Yes, but this is much more faster then the steps." He smiled and then climbed down the vine wall I had. When he finished climbing down he looked up and waved then ran off to his house.

"See ya Love you !" I shouted after his vanishing figure.

" Love you too Shekera" He turned around to give one last smile and left. I closed my eyes and sighed. A guy so close to me yet miles away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment...I like to get some feedback before I post new chapters. :)