Realm of the Deranged

Illusions of mind

Its very much too dark here...I feel as the child I once was, Scared of the Dark. But how odd...How can you fear the Darkness in which that is what you are?
I walk the hollowed scape, bleeding my way through flinching to Every noise i hear and each Movement I believe to see, And yet to Realize theres nothing there....I shake quietly, getting dizzier and Dizzier until I fall down over something, to then have a glowing light over me, away from the darkness as I lied on glowing colored glass....
What memories this brings back to me, Broken emotions, suicidal shakings, blood, dizziness...Limping and falling to broken glass...And the lonely Darkness...In which I feel the oddest of hallucinations...I see a creature standing and Staring to me. And yet hear familiar repetitions of voices...Two familiar voices…

“Do you see something? Whats wrong?”
I feel my heart sink as that voice appears...so caring...my memories...To then hear another boy’s voice, different.
“When the shadows in the dark become a hallucination, and it just stands there...”
As i stared to the shadowy apparition, the two voices continued to ring in my mind.
“What is it? What are you seeing...?”
“The best thing to do when you see it...”
I look down to my sides to see a small brown stuffed bunny to hear the voices once more…

“Don't worry, We’ll get through this.”

“When you see it staring....try to throw a stuffed animal through it….”

I stare almost possessively as I throw the bunny to the apparition.
“Watch it go through whatever's there....”

I watch it flowing through and past the creature, showing the true form of such a hallucination . Simply a twisted illusion created by thus my mind. I shake quietly walking towards the shadowed creature, as it slowly faded to dust making a pile along with my Bunny...
I look to the pile of ashes and Dust to fall to my knees, suddenly tearing some more and choking up my heart as i see a small hacksaw....I look around to see myself surrounded by the oddest of things and hauntings of memories. Quick shadows running around me, a spider quickly appearing to disappear again. White dazed dots appearing everywhere in my sight, leeches crawling around me and woman like hands with long red nails giving me twisted gestures...My skin begins to open fourth cuts, but instead of letting the blood loose, Light was flowing outwards extremely.
I couldn't stop screaming alone within the darkness uncontrollably until I took grasp of my Bunny again, as everything disappeared and took a stop.
This bunny always helped me sleep in peace within the darkest night....

What type of Nightmare am I living within....

I stood up quietly walking the dark field again.

I now see....Two Mirrors...Both facing each other...I walked between them staring to the first mirror to my left. I see my reflection, my tanned skin, bruised and bleeding so beautifully within my ragged night gown, torn to many shreds...My hair, brown, curled as always, and everywhere...And my bunny in my hand...
I turn around to the other mirror, to see something very much different. My face smiling madly filled with tears, I’m wearing an odd new apparel, Frilly, corset0tight, I seem as if from a circus.
I stare in curiosity, and as I take one small step backwards, Both the Mirrors broke and shattered at the same time.
I hear an odd voice appear to the sound of the glass breaking.

“Hello, Hello...” It sang....
Who-?