Status: current

Teach Me Love

Revelations

I hadn't thought about the resurfacing pain on my scalp until I was in my car, driving back to the boys' bunker. Touching the sore spot, I winced heavily as it shot a serious pain through my body. There was no hair. That sonofabitch vampire ripped out a section of my hair!

Rage ran through me, I hated vampires so bad already and this was not helping their case. I vowed vengeance for my hair with a pout as I continued to drive behind Dean's Impala.

I couldn't stop thinking about Castiel's question. I wasn't sure how I was going to answer this one. Why do us humans engage in sex with someone you're not intended for? 'Because it felt good' is the only answer I can sum up. And that wasn't good enough logic for this precious angel.

Sam had earlier commented on the way I took to this task so eagerly. He questioned my motive. Accusing me of liking Cas. This was not true.

Was it?

He is an incredibly handsome human. And I do enjoy his personality. He had made some mistakes in his past but hadn't we all? But that was just his vessel, Jimmy. That wasn't what he looked like, not in his true form. Jimmy is now his permanent look. I made a mental note to tell him about being vain, although I was sure he knew already.

So many thoughts filled my mind, I felt helpless.

Finally reaching the bunker, we all gather our things and went inside, finding Castiel watching porn.

"Awe Cas, c'mon. Shut it off." Dean whined, grimacing at him.

"I'm learning," he spoke without getting up. "Dude, what did I tell you? You can't watch this with other people. It's not right." he complained once more, heading off to the kitchen.

Castiel turned the television off, turning to ask Sam about the trip. Dean returned
with a beer in his hand, throwing himself down onto the lounge chair, propping his feet atop the table.

I decided before anything, to clean my throbbing wound. Being sliced open, kicked in the gut and punched in the face never hurt as bad as getting a piece of my scalp ripped out. This pain seared through my body.

Leaning over the kitchen sink, I poured rubbing alcohol over my head, trying to avoid my eyes. It numbed the pain momentarily, but I only got a small part of it.

"Hey guys... could uh... could one of you help me with this?" I called out, sort of embarrassed to not be able to dress my own wound.

Dean came in first, hand on his gun that he kept against his back, followed by Sam. Their look of concern was certainly funny as I was seeing it upside down with my hair draped into the sink.

"What are you doing?" Dean asked, coming closer.

"Vamp ripped my hair out. I just need help cleaning it." I admitted shyly, handing him the bottle of alcohol. He looked at it before pouring the green substance over it. I like to think I have a high pain tolerance, but this sort of pain on my head was almost unbearable.

"Look's nasty, I don't know how to dress this wound. Never had this problem before."

Cas walked into the room and his eyes widened as he seen Dean pouring green water on my head which was making me draw in deep breaths.

"What are you doing to her Dean?" Castiel grabbed his hand, stopping him. He had a look of anger on his face.

"Dude, chill. I'm cleaning this for her. What's your problem?" He sat the bottle down, walking away.

"Are you alright?" Cas asked, touching my shoulder gently. "Yes, I'm fine. He was helping me. Not hurting me. This sterilizes the wound so it doesn't get infected. Like what I did you your hands." I spoke, confused. He looked down at his mostly healed hands. He had fallen shortly after have his grace removed and he caught himself with the palms of his hands, scraping them up pretty good.

"I thought he was hurting you Ellie. I'm sorry," he hung his head low, not looking up.

"It's okay, you didn't know what he was doing. Dean would never hurt me. He's my friend. Thank you for coming to my rescue though, I really appreciate it. Not many people would do that for me." I admitted, looking at his gorgeously blue eyes, I noticed how much he seemed to care.. even compared to a few days ago when I last saw him.

He tried not to make eye contact but I couldn't stop looking at his eyes. They were beautiful. His face was flawless... he hadn't shaved this morning, as his stubble showed. He looked up at me for a moment, smiling weakly before turning to walk out. He waltzed towards Sam, stopping to talk quietly for a moment then turning to apologize to Dean.

Suddenly I felt a fluttery feeling in my stomach. Something I had no experienced since I was a young teenager, having my first kiss under the bleachers. No no no... this can't be happening. He's an angel Ellie! You can't have feelings for him!

But he's not an angel... he's a human. He isn't an angel, not anymore. He was your average human with a mind of an angel.

Pulling my hair into a bun, I walked back through the living room area, saying my goodnights to everyone as I made my way to my room.