Sequel: Asylum
Status: Finished

Insanity

Bad Blood

Alice’s P.O.V

I pulled away from Sam’s grip as he tried to lead me to the couch. Instead I spun around and sat at a chair by the table, tightening Sam’s jacket around my shoulders as I looked up at them, taking in the concerned expressions on their faces. “I’m fine. You can stop looking at me like that.” I grumbled, my voice rough and dry as I spoke. I cleared my throat and brushed my hair back before attempting to continue. “… Are they going to let us see the security footage?” I asked quietly. I didn’t think they’d let civilians see it but a girl could hope.

“We have to talk to the police and then the bar will let them see it. We can’t see it because we’re civilians.” Sam said, holding a beer out and sitting down in the chair he pulled up in front of me. I took the beer from his hand and cracked it open, looking away from him. His face was filled with pity and I couldn’t stand it. I didn’t need their fucking sympathy. I needed them to let me go out and find my sister. “You sure you’re okay?” Sam asked, and I looked up at him for a split second before taking a long swig from my beer.

“I’m fine.” I said firmly, hesitating for a moment before taking another sip from the bottle in my hand, taking a moment to savour the taste. “Is there anything we can do right now?” I asked, setting the bottle on the table so I could comb my hand through my hair and to get it out of my face. I really didn’t want to let go of Sam’s jacket. It smelt like a mixture of leather, oak wood and rain and it was comforting. And being wrapped in such a big jacket kind of made me feel safe and at home.

“Not really. We can try to find places that it could have taken her… Dean and I were thinking we’d wait until Bobby was here before we made too many big moves. He should be here in a day or so.” Sam explained, looking at his brother before back at me. “He decided to come when he heard Akuma had gone missing. He said that he didn’t want to stand out on this one.” Sam explained, taking a beer for himself.

“I don’t want to just sit around doing nothing.” I protested, feeling annoyance and anger start to rise in my chest. The longer we stood around and did nothing, the worse it could be getting for my sister. I wasn’t going to let her get killed by a bloodsucker. The only thing that kept me from trying to go out and find her myself was the fact that Bobby would be here. He’d kill me if I went out on my own and he’d probably be able to provide a better idea of how to find her. “Can we at least call the police and get them to look over the security tapes if they haven’t already?” I asked, looking up at Sam, nibbling at my lip.

Sam watched me for a second and nodded, opening his mouth to talk but cutting off by a knock at the door. With a frown we both looked at Dean as he walked to the door and pulled it open. At first glance it looked like there was no one and nothing there, but something caught my eye while Dean went to close the door. “Dean wait.” I said softly, standing up and walking to the door, my heart dropping when I came to a stop a few feet away. Without saying a word I reached out and pulled the gold heart locket off of the handle, my heart sinking as it touched my skin. “She never takes this off.” I said, rubbing blood off of its surface and turning to the boys; Dean’s face was hard and pale and Sam looked pretty pissed. “I think it’s a threat. We need to find her.” I said, my voice cracking a bit as I closed my fist around the locket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mallory’s P.O.V.

“Did we really have to give back that locket Zack? I really liked it.” I announced, pouting at my older brother as I pulled my long blonde hair back and into a ponytail, looking at the thing we had in a devils trap. Her head was down and her eyes were closed but I knew she was awake and listening to use, I had heard the change in her breathing once she woke up. It was a bit entertaining but I was getting bored.

“It was necessary. The red-head needs to know we mean business. It’ll help us lure her to us. Hopefully we can get her to watch this things death.” Zack snapped, looking up at me with an annoyed look on his face. Neither of us knew what to call Akuma. She wasn’t fully demon and I could smell the human on her but there wasn’t really a name for her kind. Judging by the scent rolling off of her now though we could probably call her a demon more than anything; she reeked of the damn things.

“Yeah but you said you saw the Winchesters there. You know they’re going to get involved.” I said, crossing my arms over my chest. “And you probably just pissed them off even more!” I pointed out, turning my head sharply to look at the black haired woman as she started to laugh from where she sat tied to a chair in the trad

“While I was dropping off the necklace I overheard them talking about a Bobby. It’s probably the Singer one that they befriended. You know what he looks like, go intercept him.” Zack said, keeping a steady gaze on me as he spoke. “The Winchesters know him. If he goes missing or turns up dead then we’ll have an even bigger issue to deal with. Don’t fuck this up. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to have some fun with our guest of honour.” He finished, waiting for my nod before he looked away. With a roll of my eyes I turned and walked out of the old barn, pulling the key for my brother’s pickup out of my jacket. At least a hunt wasn’t as boring as staying around here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akuma’s P.O.V.

I lifted my head once I heard the door click shut behind the blonde bitch, apparently named Mallory. “Are we going to have fun now Zack?” I asked, lifting my head a bit, watching him through my eyelashes, feeling a wicked smile crossing my face as he stepped closer. “Wasn’t there three of you before?” I asked, studying his face with a grin as it hardened and his eyes filled with anger. “What happened to him? Did another hunter get to him?” I asked tossing my head back so my hair was out of my face.

“None of your damn business.” Zack snapped, stepping closer from me and turning his expression into a smirk as she stepped inside the trap, holding a camera in his hands. “What you should be worrying about is how you want to look in these pictures for your friend. I personally think you should try to look all doe eyed and pretty. Maybe throw in a couple of shots of black eyes for your little boyfriend and his brother." He said, letting out a laugh as he stopped a short distance away from me and lifting the camera so it was in front of my face, giving me a clear view of myself in the reflection. My pupils were already dilated beyond what a humans would be and my hair was a wild mess. With a laugh I blinked and my eyes were completely black with yellow lacing through them.

“First of all I don’t have a boyfriend.” I purred, pulling my lips away from my teeth in a snarl. “Secondly how have you stalked me so much to know all this information about me but don’t even know my sisters name? And last of all, don’t you want more of my blood. I heard you telling your sister how addicting it is. Not to mention I thought you wanted me to look hurt in these pictures?” I taunted, laughing at the look on his face. I was kind of counting that he was more concentrated on the pictures, if anything I could close my eyes, but it seemed like I pushed him too far.

“You’re right. I would like some.” He said, setting the camera down with a dark smile, his fangs emerging from his gums as he closed the distance between us, crouching down right in front of me and pushing my chin up. “The added blood will help with the pictures.” He growled, his breath hot on my neck as he ran his finger nail down the side of it. “I’m sure it’ll give your red-headed friend even more motivation to come find you. Then I can kill you in front of her. I guess you won’t find out what happens after that.” He finished and my body tensed at his words. It was one thing to want me dead and to try and kill me but he was going to hurt Alice and there was NO way that was going to happen. I just needed a plan.

“Keep my sister out of this.” I snarled, leaning away from him and twisting my wrists in their binds. Even in a devils trap I should have been able to pull my arms out of it… I needed to get my arms out so I could get out of this mess and save my sister. With a short snarl I twisted away from him and ripped my left arm out and shoved him away, smirking in satisfaction at the sound of his jaws clicking shut a little bit away from my neck. I wasn’t sure if I could get out of this now, but I could try. “I’M the reason your family is dead. I am the reason they were even there.” I growled, moving to untie my other arm and snarling in anger when the vampire wrapped his hand around my free arm and pinning it back to the chairs arm.

“You’re just going to make this harder on yourself.” He growled, the look on his face telling me that he wasn’t going to hold back any longer. The next second I had opened my mouth to shoot back a reply and his hand flew, hitting my face, making my head snap to the side, more anger rising in my chest, screaming at me to rip out his throat. I let out a dark snarl, the taste of fresh blood on my mouth fueling my demonic instincts, burning out my logical thought as I snapped at him, an animalistic noise escaping my lips as he toppled the chair over, making my smack my head off the ground and black spots to dance before my eyes.

“You know, it’s kind of sad that the only way you can keep me at bay is by keeping me in this fucking circle. And it’s even sadder that it took the two of you jumping me before you could kill me.” I said, my voice coming out in a low and rough growl that sounded more animalistic than human at this point. “I would say that your family would be disappointed but I think they’d be proud considering it took eight or nine of them to take me down when I was a weak child.” I snapped, trying to free my other arm while he fell on top of me, not bothering to say another word before digging his teeth into my neck. The pain was intense but at this point I was so filled with rage that I could barely feel it until he pulled away and the blood started to pool on the floor. If the wound wasn’t healing yet I could be in trouble. I didn’t have time to think before he was standing above me again, the camera in his hands.

“Get ready to smile for the camera sweetheart.” He said in a sickly sweet tone, wiping the blood off of his mouth before moving forward and knocking the chair so I was forced onto my side. He gave a few swift and hard kicks to my gut and I spit blood onto the ground, barely having time to squeeze my eyes shut before the flash went off.

~~~~~~~~

Malory’s P.O.V

“Where are we going now old man?” I asked with a small, frustrated sigh as I pulled over behind him. He’d been driving forever and I was sure he was taking a longer way. Whether he was onto me or not didn’t matter; he was going to die. I waited for a moment and watched him disappear into the woods before I got out of my truck, running my tongue over my lips in anticipation.

~~~~~~~

Dean’s P.O.V

“This is fantastic.” I muttered to Sam, sitting down at the table with my beer and rubbing a hand over my face. “This is just brilliant. There’s two of them and we have no idea where they could be keeping her.” I muttered, popping the lid off of my beer and taking a long drink. We were getting nowhere and it had taken Sam almost two hours to convince Alice to finally have something to eat and then to shower. With a sigh I reached out and picked up the locket from the table, curiosity getting the better of me as I dug my nail in and opened it.

“Bobby will be here soon.” Sam said, sounding distracted as he typed something on his computer. “He might know something that can help us.” He said, and I heard him stop typing, though I wasn’t sure why. I was still looking down at the locket, examining the two pictures on the inside. On the left there was a picture of a woman that looked like she was in her mid-thirties. She looked a lot like Akuma, except for her eyes which were green. The picture on the right was of the same woman holding a toddler in her lap. The toddler was clearly Akuma; they eyes were the same icy shade of blue, though she was smiling wide and staring up at her mom with a light in her eyes that I had never seen before.

“… I hope so.” I said, closing the locket and laying it out on the table so the chain wouldn’t tangle. Alice had cleaned off the blood and it was shining bright as the sun hit it, the diamonds embedded in the surface sending light into different directions. “Have you found any more attacks? Or a pattern that could lead us to where they are?” I asked, taking another swig from my beer and stretching my legs out. This entire situation was annoying. I was worried to a point, but I was more frustrated about the entire situation. Akuma seemed determined to prove she didn’t need help and that she was a fine hunter and wouldn’t get in the way, but so far she was proving the opposite in our encounters.

“There hasn't been any more attacks and there isn't really a pattern in the killings. They mostly seem random. Some were drained of blood and others weren't but they all had their throats torn out….. Almost like they wanted us to know they were vampires.” Sam explained, looking up at me and frowning. “I just don't know why. And I don't know why they'd take Akuma. None of this really makes sense.” He said, running a hand through his hair and looking back down at the computer.

I looked up with a slight frown as Alice came over and sat down, her hair a mess of wet, dark red curls; I hadn't even noticed that the shower turned off. “Didn't Akuma tell you how we met?” She asked, her voice low and dark as she met my gaze, her usually bright green eyes dull and full of fear.

“Yeah she did… Why?” I asked with a frown, searching her eyes as I waited for her answer.

“Three vampires escaped the slaughter that night. I think these ones are the same. Actually no, I know they are.” She explained before taking a slow, deep breath. “I think they took her to get to me.” Her eyes holding my gaze carefully before resting half lidded on the necklace.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a bit shorter than the last one but its because I don't wanna end this faster than it already does. Anywho. Leave a comment and rate and subscribe and reccommend and all that fun stuff.

I hope you enjoyed :)

P.S. I feel like I should have made you wait a bit longer after the cliff hanger :P