Status: I update a lot actually and please comment i love u

Please Don't Take This Out on Me

Chapter Eleven

I didn't want to wake up. Being asleep is one of those things I don't get often. Either out of fear or because I just couldn't make myself, sleep was a luxury I usually didn't get.

But when I woke up today, I didn't wake up wanting to take a gun to my head and blow my brains out. I wanted to stay exactly where I was because for the first time in years, I woke up happy.

Vic was laying next to me, his arm draped lazily over my waist and his chest pressed against my back. When I rolled over, Vic was barely awake. His eyes were open, but droopy and he looked like he hadn't slept much.

"Good morning." Oh, sweet baby Jesus that voice.

"Hi." I scooted closer to him and rested my head on his chest.

He rolled onto his side pushing me against him. Vic ran his hand up and down my spine, sliding underneath the shirt I was wearing and running over my bare skin. I leaned against him, resting my head against his chest. "Thank you." I mumbled.

"For what?" He slurred.

"For actually caring about me. For being there. I don't know. Just thanks." I brought his face down a bit and placed a kiss on his lips.

Vic kissed my forehead lightly. "You need it. Of course I was going to be there."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up again, Vic wasn't next to me. Instead there was a pile of clothes with a little purple note sitting on top.

'Kels
Sorry I didn't wake you, you looked like you needed sleep. I'm in the house, I just had some things I needed to do. Mike and Tony are both here, just a warning. They don't mind you, you know. Your clothes are in the wash since your other ones had some blood on them. Come down when you want, we can either talk about what happened or not. Your choice.
-Vic'

The note itself was pretty cute. And the fact that he took the time to get me new clothes to wear while he was washing my other ones was really nice for someone who seemed like such an asshole.

I sat up and pulled off the shirt I was wearing. Grabbing the one he set out, I inspected it. It was blue with the JAWS movie cover on it. The jeans were just a pair of worn blue skinny jeans.

Putting them on, I noticed how small Vic actually was. He was still bigger than me, but he was pretty small.

Going out of his room, I saw Mike's door was closed. I heard noises coming from the closed door and I thought I just heard a moan. What the fuck?

Admittedly, I was kind of scared what I would find if I went in there. What if they had some girl in there and-NOPE. NOPE. NOT GOING THERE. WALK AWAY. WALK AWAY.

I pretended not to hear anything and went down the stairs to the kitchen. Vic was standing at the counter, making something on the stove top. He was humming while mixing something and I smiled a little. As much of a jerk as he was, he was pretty damn cute.

Putting the pan back on the stove top, he went over to the oven and looked in the window. A second later, he pulled out a sheet with some waffles on it. It was like one o'clock what the hell was he doing making waffles?

When he turned and saw me standing there watching him, he jumped. "Hi."

"Hi." My voice cracked awkwardly and I cleared my throat. "Hi." I repeated.

"Uh...I'm making food." Vic motioned towards all the crap he had out on the counters.

I nodded. "I see."

Vic slid the sheet on two hot pads and turned back towards the stove top. "Hey, would you grab four plates and then go upstairs and get Tony and Mike?"

"Yeah, where are the plates?"

Vic pointed to the cupboard on the end. Opening the doors I saw the plates on the second shelf from the top. Perfect, I get to break something.

I reached up and grabbed four and when I pulled them out I stumbled back a bit and right into Vic. He grabbed me around the waist and we fell back into the counter. I leaned against him for a second trying to get my bearings.

"Be careful."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah thanks."

I pushed away from him and put the plates on the table before going back up the stairs to Mike's room.

Going towards the door, I thought about how much I really didn't want to do this. Why couldn't Vic come up here and get them? Why couldn't he just yell at them? I didn't know what the hell they were doing and to be honest, I didn't want to find out.

I knocked on the door lightly.

"Go away." Mike ordered.

"Vic told me to come and get you guys. Lunch is almost ready." I explained.

"Just...ugh...tell him we're fine." He sounded almost pained. What the hell was happening...how was I even supposed to respond?

"Oh, uhm...okay. I'll let Vic know." I went down the stairs and back into the kitchen.

"Where's Mike?" Vic didn't even turn around.

"He said they're fine."

"Uh, no. Go back up there and tell him to get his ass down here. He just got over his anorexia, he is not starting that shit again." Vic ordered.

Well, this was going to be awkward. I sighed. "Okay."

I went back up the stairs again, Jesus Christ. And knocked on his door for the second time. "Mike, Vic says you have to come down."

"Kellin, we're fine. Seriously." Tony finally spoke.

I danced back and forth between my feet like a little kid. "I knooow, but Mike Vic said you just got over your-"

"Yes, I know!" Mike interrupted. "Shit..." He said just loud enough for me to hear.

"Are you sure you guys are okay? What the hell are you even doing?" When I didn't get a response, I decided to just go in. How bad could it be?

I opened the door and saw something I definitely did not expect.

And that would be Tony giving Mike a blowjob.

"OH MY FUCK!" I covered my eyes.

"Kellin, GET OUT!" Mike yelled.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit. "MY EYES ARE ON FIRE! YOU SHOULD HAVE LOCKED THE DOOR DUMBASS!"

"Kellin, I swear to fucking God!"

I turned and blindly tried to leave the room. "Okay! Okay! You guys are fine! I'm going! Ow!" I bashed my face against something.

"That's the wall!" I scooted over. "That's still the wall! The door! Get out the fucking door!"

"Kellin, what the hell are you doing?!" Tony yelled.

"OH I'M SORRY I CAN'T SEE THE DOOR. I WAS TOO BUSY BEING BLIND!" I shrieked. I fell through the door and heard Vic coming down the hall.

Oh no.

Shit's about to get real.

"What the hell are you guys yellin-WHAT THE SHIT?! Okay! No lunch then!"

I heard the door slam and didn't know if it was safe to uncover my eyes. Even though I can never wipe that image from my memory.

Vic huffed. I peered in between my fingers a bit. "Is it safe?"

He took off his hat and ran his hand through his hair. "Yeah. Good enough anyway."

I leaned against the wall and stared at the floor. "I can't believe I just saw that."

"Yeah, I can honestly say I never expected to see my best friend go down on my brother." Vic looked disturbed.

I giggled a little. That giggle turned into a loud obnoxious laugh. Vic joined in and soon we couldn't stop. I was on the floor laughing my ass off and Vic had his hands on his knees laughing. Soon, Mike's door opened and a pissed but satisfied looking Mike walked out, with his arm draped around an embarrassed Tony.

"Okay, I think we should talk about this, so everyone to the living room." Vic ushered us to the stairs and we all filed down into the room and onto separate couches. Vic pulled me down onto his lap and I brought my legs up and threw them over the arm. Mike and Tony sat together on the couch across from our chair. Mike put his arm back over Tony's shoulders. He and Vic both were protective, if not a bit possessive. But I didn't mind and it didn't seem like Tony did either.

Mike didn't have a shirt on and I realized he did that a lot. Just didn't wear a shirt. Tony looked different from the last time I saw him. And that was yesterday... "Tony, did you cut your hair?" I broke the silence awkwardly.

He looked to me and smiled. "Yeah."

"Oh, I like it."

"Thanks." He smiled and leaned into Mike's side.

No one else said anything and I wondered if anyone was actually going to talk. Mike reached in his pocket and grabbed a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He pulled one out and was about to stick it in his mouth when Tony grabbed it and snapped it in two, then handed it back to him. "So, what did you want to talk about?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oops perrentes! Yes I do ship k? Sorry... Thanks for the awesome comments! Keep it up!
Kisses xx
~Snakesies