Status: I update a lot actually and please comment i love u

Please Don't Take This Out on Me

Chapter Twelve

"So, how long have you two been..." Vic couldn't seem to get the word out.

"Fucking?" I finished.

Vic seemed uncomfortable with that but nodded.

"Not quite there yet." Tony muttered.

"Either way." I said. "His dick was-" Vic slapped a hand over my mouth.

"I don't need to relive that." Vic said to me quietly.

I looked at Mike and Tony. Tony looked...uncomfortable talking about it, and Mike just seemed pissed.

"It's okay if you guys are just doing whatever it is that you do, but it's also okay if you guys are like dating or something." I noted with a shrug. "Being gay is okay. So is just liking guy or girls or anybody. It's just how you are. And also, you guys should know that you can do whatever and whoever the fuck you want and no one else should give two shits because it ain't their sex life. And even if they do give you a hard time, you should remember that you're too glam to give a damn." I went a bit overboard with the sass there, like holy shit, flame on.

Mike started coughing and interjected a 'pussy' in the middle.

"Hey!" I whined. Tony just gave him a disapproving look.

"What?" Mike shrugged.

Tony held a hand up in front of his face. "No."

"I'm a boy, I have a dick." I stuck my tongue out and Mike rolled his eyes.

"That's the only proof."

"Wow. Asshole." I snapped and leaned back against Vic who was watching the whole thing with a smirk.

"Stop it." Tony smacked Mike's chest.

They really should start dating. They acted pretty gay with each other anyway.

"Since we're on this topic, what are you two?" Mike raised an eyebrow at us. I glanced at Vic for a second trying to figure out what in fact we were.

"How the fuck should I know, I hate him." I replied blandly.

"Wow, okay. That's cool too." Vic rolled his eyes. Whenever he did that I always got the impulse to punch him.

"Alright, I think you two should start working yourselves out before you go messing around in other people's lives." Mike was doing most of the talking now.

"Whatever. I think everyone needs to figure that out. Jaime is the only one who is straight right now, and I don't think that's completely true either." I said. Jaime did have some pretty gay moments. I got up off of Vic's lap and waved my hand at everyone. "You're dismissed."

"Please don't stick anything else anywhere while we're here." Vic asked Mike and Tony.

"I won't if you won't." Mike retorted.

"Deal."

I went into Vic's room and fell onto his bed. I'm not sure why, but I had gotten tired. Vic came in and shut the door softly.

"What are you doing, sunshine?"

I rolled dramatically onto my back. "Wallowing in self-hatred. The usual."

Vic laid down next to me and sighed. "I hope that's a sick joke."

"It is." For once, it was. I wasn't sad or angry or anything. I just wanted to sleep. Scooting over, I ran into his chest. He wrapped his arm around me and held me against him. I nuzzled my nose into the curve of his neck and he ducked his head and kissed my cheek.

"You tired, cutie?"

"For once."

"Then sleep. I'll be here when you wake up. I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~

If you've never wakened in someone's strong arms, keeping you safe, you're missing out. Vic was one of those people who I had come to realize put on a strong front. He made himself an asshole so people would leave him the fuck alone. And they did, believe me.

I rolled over so my head was resting on his chest. Not that I wanted to wake him up or anything, but I know we had to go to the hospital or mama Fuentes was gonna throw a bitch fit.

Vic looked so cute when he slept, as creepy as that sounds. His face is completely relaxed, in contrast to his usual look of disdain. His hair was kind of messy but like sexy messy, like sex hair. Vic had his mouth slightly open, but he was still cute as fuck. I rolled on top of him making him groan and tighten his arms around me.

I brought my legs up so I was straddling him and scooted forward on his torso a bit. We were nose to nose and I kissed him lightly. "Vic, wake up."

He flipped over so he was laying in between my legs and he buried his face in my neck, breathing deeply.

I rubbed my hands over his back and held him against me. "This is nice." I whispered. Vic brushed his lips up my neck and left open-mouthed kisses up my throat.

"We have to go to the hospital..." Vic mumbled against my skin.

"I'm scared..."

Vic lifted his head and rested his forehead on mine. "I know hun, but I'll be with you the whole time." He sat up and pulled me up with him.

I sat up and got hit with a wave of nausea. I shot up off the bed, and ran into Vic's bathroom and threw up. Vic held my hair out of my face and rubbed my back gently. My ribs ached and I'm pretty sure they're broken. Me throwing up is a sign of a concussion.

Damn, my dad really messed me up this time. He hadn't beat me this bad since my
parents' anniversary. Vic flushed the toilet and held me around the waist. "We have to get you to the hospital." Vic picked me up bridal style and I started to feel tired.

Vic shook me a bit. "Don't go to sleep, sweetie."

"But I'm tired..." I mumbled into his neck.

"No, you need to stay awake. Mike! Get the car, you're driving! We need to go, now!" Vic yelled.

I jerked awake. Vic held me tight against him and Tony and Mike came running down the stairs. "Keys." Mike held a hand out and Vic tossed them to him.

They rushed out to the car. Mike and Tony getting in the front and Vic sliding in the back with me. He held me on his lap and tried to keep me awake.

"Don't go to sleep, Kellin. Look at me. Talk to me, hun." Vic brought my face up to his.

"I don't know what to talk about." I slurred.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Blue." It was hard for me to think. It was like my thoughts were moving through a vat of peanut butter.

"What about movies? What's you're favorite movie?"

"The Nightmare Before Christmas. What's yours?"

"Corali-..."

His words started sounding like they were being said through water. Vic got a scared look on his face and shook me violently. My vision went fuzzy and soon faded altogether.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hi! I know it's been a while since I last updated IM SORRY! Don't leave I love u...anyway I had a serious problem and I relapsed and went to the hospital and bad things. But I'm back hello, have a chapter, I'll be updating again tonight.
Kisses xx
~Snakesies