Status: I update a lot actually and please comment i love u

Please Don't Take This Out on Me

Chapter Two

It had only been two classes and I was already wanting to go home. This place was shit. I was now sitting next to Matty in his Sociology class busy doodling on the edge of his notebook.

"Matty, how much longer until we can go?" I asked quietly.

Matty glanced at the clock and then at his schedule. "Ten more minutes and then we go to homeroom. Sound good?"

I nodded, going back to drawing a bird on Matty's page.

"Mr. Mullins." The teacher called.

Matty looked up.

"Would you please explain Social Anxiety Disorder?"

Shit. I have Social Anxiety. I immediately tensed up and stared at my hands in my lap.

"Uh, yeah." Matty sighed. He gave an overview of the effects and I could feel myself blushing. I really did not need anyone knowing I was a freak already.

Matty finished his explanation and the teacher went back to doing his thing. "Hey, Kellin, you okay man?"

"Not really." I mumbled.

"What?"

"I'm fine." I gave him a fake smile.

He studied me for a second before he seemed to believe it and went back to his work. The bell finally rang and Matty tossed his stuff in his bag and motioned for me to follow him out the door. We stopped at his locker and Matty was saying something to me, but I wasn't bothering to listen.

I glanced around and saw two boys on skateboards and two jogging behind them. The two on skateboards looked fairly similar so I assumed that they were related. Probably brothers. One was at least a head taller and covered in tattoos. Was that even legal? He was also smoking. In the school. Well then, *cough* rebel *cough*. The shorter one was GORGEOUS. Like looking at sex. He had shoulder length brown hair that was messy and topped with a red and white snapback. He had on black skinny jeans and a baggy tie-dye sweatshirt. He had big rich brown eyes and tan skin. I'm guessing he was hispanic, mexican most likely. There was a guy he was talking to with super spikey black hair and the taller one was talking to a kid with gauges that reminded me of oreos.

They were getting closer to us and before I knew it Matty was yelling and everything went to hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short, I know sorry sweeties :( I love you...I'll add the next chapter too <3 love you
~Snakesies