Status: I update a lot actually and please comment i love u

Please Don't Take This Out on Me

Chapter Four

I ran out of my house with my dad screaming at me to get my "faggot ass back in here!" I knew I was gonna get it later, but I needed to not be late on my first actual day of school.

I slowed down to catch my breath and started my walk to prison. I shoved my ear buds in and blasted Woe Is Me.

It didn't take me long to get there and once I did, I went straight to the office and saw Matty standing at the desk waiting for me.

"Hey, Kellin." He said with his high voice. (I guess I'm one to talk . . .)

"Hi, Matty. You didn't have to wait for me." I said.

"No, I wanted to. And I already picked up a map and your schedule and found one of my friends in each of your classes to watch out for you and make sure you get there on time." Matty gave me a nice smile and handed me my class list.

I looked down. "That's really nice of you. Thank you."

Matty patted my arm. "No problem. Come on, we have first period together."

We walked to Mr. Stump's room and as soon as I came in the teacher, who I remembered from yesterday welcomed me in.

"Good morning, Matthew. Hello again, Kellin. You can take the empty seat at the back." Mr. Stump motioned to a desk in the corner. I nodded and gave him a small smile.

The bell rang and the spikey-haired guy who I recognized as one of the guys with Vic from yesterday sat right next to me. He just looked a bit different today because he was hiding his hair with a grey beanie. He looked at me and did a double-take. "Hey, you're that kid that Vic ran into yesterday and then had a freak out."

If it could've my face probably would've burst into flames. I just looked down at my desk.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you upset. He can be a bit of a douche sometimes. I'm Jaime." He stuck his hand out and smiled widely. Jaime had a nice smile with these adorable little dimples. Not my type though.

I shook his hand cautiously. "I'm Kellin."

"Aw, your voice is so high." He cooed. Yeah, I'm fucking adorable, but I'm not four.

Mr. Stump started his lesson and I tuned out. I stared at my desk suddenly upset.

This happens to me a lot, actually. I'll just be doing something or talking to someone and randomly, I'll be sad. Without thinking I flopped my head down on my desk. I heard my forehead hit the surface but nothing really registered. I felt Jaime poke my side. I just groaned quietly. He sighed and patted my shoulder. I shied away from him and wrapped my arms around myself.

"Kellin?" Mr. Stump asked.

I just lifted my head.

"Are you feeling alright? I heard you had an asthma attack yesterday." He said slowly.

I raised an eyebrow as if to say; "yeah, and?"

Mr. Stump watched me. "Stay after class please."

I just dropped my head back to my desk. The rest of the class he left me alone. Before the bell ran he gave us our homework which I didn't plan on doing. The bell rang and Jaime shook my shoulder lightly. "Hey, kiddo, the bell rang and I think Mr. Stump has something for you." I stood up uninterestedly and slogged to his desk.

Mr. Stump didn't even look up from his papers he was grading. "Kellin, I realize you're new, but please don't slack off in my class." I swear to God, he was the most polite person ever.

I just nodded.

He frowned slightly and squinted a bit. "Kellin, are there any problems at home?"

I flinched. "Um...n-no. I mean sometimes my dad and I fight but that's about it." I lied.

Mr. Stump raised his eyebrows as if wanting me to continue. I just looked at him. "What about your mom?"

I swallowed and looked down. "She left. I don't know where she is, but she isn't coming back." My voice cracked and I saw his face soften a bit.

He sighed. "Alright, well there are help sources here that you can go to, and also, I like to have a good connection with my students so if you need to, you can call me and me or my wife will answer. Alright?" He handed me two pieces of paper. One with his name and a number and the other was a pass. I just nodded. "Okay, get to class." He smiled lightly and when I turned, only then did I realize the class was full and staring at me.

I stood there awkwardly for a second before I ran out of the room with my head down. I grabbed my schedule and saw I had history next. That was one of the few subjects I could tolerate. Partially because I could sleep if I wanted and partially because once you learned it, you never really forget. You just forget the details.

The room was number 314. I was in 111 just now. Ugh. Staaaiiiirrssss. I groaned out loud and wandered for a bit before finding the stairs that seemed right. I made the trek past the second floor landing and finally heaved myself up the last set getting to the third floor.

Looking for my room, I couldn't find it and assumed it must have been at the other end of the hall. I saw it and noticed it was the very last fucking one. Honestly? Jesus Christ.

I suddenly bumped into someone. "Sorry..." I mumbled.

"Don't worry about it." They said nicely. I started walking away when the put their arm out and stopped me. "Wait, Kellin?"

I turned to see Austin. "Oh, hi."

"You never showed yesterday. Can we talk today?" Austin was a nice guy and all, but he didn't need to know about my personal shit.

"Uh, no. I'm sorry I have to go home right after school today. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it, we can talk some other time." He said with a smile.

I nodded. He ruffled my hair and pushed me lightly toward my class. I stumbled a bit but smiled lightly. Pushing open the door my teacher turned to me. "Ah, are you the new student?"

"No that's somebody different." I rolled my eyes, my sass coming out stronger than I intended.

"Do you have a pass?" She snapped.

I shoved the paper Mr. Stump gave me toward her and she snatched it. "Go sit next to Vic in the back."

Wait. Who.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot! Uh oh! Well this isn't very long either but the next one is like super long so yeah. Thank you for the one comment ma dear! You know who you are ;) kisses
~Snakesies