Status: K i tried.

We Should Get Drunk More Often.

one shot.

I honestly dont know how it happened or why me and like are laying naked in a bed together in the smash room and my ass hurts like a bitch

yup we fucked.

I groaned and threw my head back onto the pillow the bed shifted and mike opened his eyes, he looked at me wide eyed and looked under the blanket to see were both naked.

"D-did we fuck?"

"Im pretty sure because one were in the smash room and my ass hurts like bitch." i replied

"Oh" he fell silent and looked up to the ceiling after a few minutes a tear fell from his eye

"Mikey what wrong??"

"I knew what i was doing." he whispered wait what??

"So you knew you were fucking me??" I asked a bit harshly

"Yup and i liked it." he sighed and turned bright red.

"Man thats fucking gross." i said getting up and grabbing my clothes making sure to slam the door on the way out.

I walked straight to the shower and got in washing and making sure the sex smell was off of me.

I got out and wrapped a tale around my waist walking to my bunk i grabbed a SWS tank and grey skinnes and a pair of black boxers i slipped on my boxers under the tale and then dropped the tale slipping on my skinnies letting them sag just a little then put on my tank top.

I sighed i was mad at mike honestly a little sickened because were brothers your not supposed to fuck your brother or like them its just wrong.

Jamie was the first to wake up then tony and mike well i havent seen him since this morning.
They both took showers and got ready for sound check. I checked the time and saw we had 15 minutes before sound check.

"Yo Hime can you get mike from he smash room?!" I yelled back at the two who were fighting over COD I swear there like two kids....I waited for a response but got none.

(Jamie's POV)
"Yo Hime can you go get mike from the smash room!" Vic yelled i groaned and paused the game and got and went to the smash room knocking on the door i got no answer so i went in and saw mike was just in there man he must have been really drunk last night.

I climbed on the bed and started jumping "Mike sound check's in 15 minutes get ready!" i yelled jumping closer to mike he flipped over and I froze he had tears all down his face and his eyes were all red and puffy. I dropped to my knees and edged closer to Mike.

"Whats wrong?"

"N-nothing." he replied i sighed mike is always like this never really tells his real feelings..

"Mike." I said rougher this time

"He hates me!"he sobbed and buried his face into my chest it all made sense no girl on the bus the moans of vics name by a man and mike being alone and vic not bothering to even touch him, i sighed yes it was weird but i felt bad for him. "i'll be right back" i whidpered to mike.

I got up a walked to the front grabbing vics arm and dragging him off the bus to the back of the bus.

"What the fu- i cut him off with a slap to the face he looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Your baby fucking brother is back there fucking sobbing because he thinks you hate him!" i yelled shoving him back and slammed him against the bus.

"Do you know how long he's liked you!" i yelled he shook his head "4 fucking years its not his fault he hates himself for this victor its you choice you can let him sit back there a feel like you hate him or you can go back there a set it straight i said releasing his shoulders and walking back to the bus and going to mike.

"Are you coming to sound check?" i asked

"No get dan to fill in for me." he replied hiding back under the covers.

(Vic's POV)
I sighed and walked back to the bus im not saying anything to mike he deserves this its not right!

I groaned i know Mike and he wont come to sound check. I picked up my phone a dialed dan's number.

"Hey man can you fill in for mike? He's really sick." I lied.

"Yeah i would love too!" he yelled

"Thanks man sound checks in five minutes meet you there."

"Come on guys lets go!!" I yelled a few seconds later tony and Jamie came up and we walked to the venue together when we got there Dan was waiting. We all got our interments ready and walked on to stage setting it up and warming up.

We walked backstage and got a drink waiting for the guards to let the fans in a few minutes later they heard there name being chanted.

"PTV!PTV!PTV!" We all ran out to the stage i ran up to the mic "guys im sorry but mike couldnt make it tonight he's really sick but hopefully he be better tomorrow." I said into the mic.
We played our hearts out for the show.

(Mike's POV)
God i feel terrible for what i did i mean really but oh god his moans of my name were fucking hot i could feel myself get hard from just thinking about it.
I slid my hand down my stomach and grabbed my hard cock sighing as i did i gave it a quick good pumps then just slowly slid my hand up and down, I kept my head focused on last night i dont understand he wanted it as much as me.
~Flashback~~~~
i watched as vic drank down his 13th shot and screamed and started swaying his hips i was tipsy but no where near how drunk he was i just couldnt help myself i was sick of jerking off silently in my bunk to his face its been 4 years since ive fallen for him and i cant hold it in anymore.
I made my way across the dance floor to vic grabbing his arm and dragging him to a random hall that had bright strobe lights and random people making out i lent down and whispered in his ear "How about we go to the bus and have a little fun?" i said as seductively as i could. he let out a little whimper then responded
"Please." he moaned out. I was quick to drag him across the dance floor and to the bus losing clothes and making out sloppily as we made our way to the smash room i was slammed against the door and vics lips meeting mine.
I reached down a grabbed the door knob opening causing us to fall with a thud but i got up and closed the door dragging vic and throwing him on the bed i kissed him softly down his chest nipping at his hips when i got there i slowly slid down his boxers and licked his the under side of his dick making him moa-
~End of flashback~~
i cummed all over my stomach and hand when i thought of his moans god this was so wrong but so right at the same time.

I sighed and got up and went to the shower and took a really long one getting clean i got out and wrapped a tale around my waist walking to my bunk and slipping on boxers and sweat pants going shirtless.

I walked back to the lounge, turning on star wars and laid down i was trying hard not to cry because he was my brother and he hates me for this i should have told him it was accident and that it ment nothing but no i had to open my mouth.

I was about to fall alsleep when i heard the bus door open and giggles from a girl? I was about to get up to see who it was but vic and some slut came though going to the smash room.

I got up and slipped on some clothes and my nikes and walked out of the bus everything right now is to much to handle i went to the closer bar which in my luck was a small quiet bar which is what i wanted to have time to think and a drink.

i sat down at the bar and waved the bartender over but when she saw me she looked like she was gonna cry she tried to calm down and be cool walking over to me but ending up tripping and making a fool of herself i chuckled and put my hand out to shake she took it.

"A-abby" she stuttered
"Can i please get a whiskey?" i asked
her face turned sad "You only drink whiskey when your sad whats wrong??"
i sighed "You wont understand."and you'll judge me" but i whispered the last part she set a whiskey in front of me grabbing a stroll and sitting and front of me.
"I promise i wont judge you." she smiled i sighed maybe venting it out would help?
"Well four years ago i started to feel something for this guy and i went for 4 years not saying a word but last night we got drunk a slept together but i wasnt drunk and he was so i kinda took adventage of him but when we woke up i let it slip that i wasnt drunk and that i liked it, and he called me sick and now wont even look at me.." i said tears filling my eyes but i didnt want to cry anymore so i picked up my glass of whiskey and chugged it down.

She looked deep in thought for a minute "Is it tony or vic?"
"v-vic" i kinda slurred
"Well just wait it out he will eventually give up holding a grudge and maybe even like you back." she winked.

maybe she was right...
~One week later~
(Vics POV )
Me and mike still arnet talking except a couple glances here and there, but it think i might be getting feelings for him...Because 1. every time i catch him staring me heart jumps. 2. one time our hands touched and i felt like a tingle all the up my arm.

I was happy that tonight was hotel night..I had plans.

"Were here!" are bus manger said getting up and walking off i grabbed my over night bag and walked off with the other guys following. We got in the hotel and met our manger
"Aright tony and jamie in one and mike and vic in the other" he said handing us our keys we all got on the elevator and hit our floor me and mikes were first,

Mike got off and started off to our room just as he was about to put the key in the door i grabbed his hips and made his ass grind up against my crotch.

"You know your all thats been on my mind I feel real bad about what i did can i make it up to you?" I whispered in his ear as seductively as i could.

He shakily put the key in the door opening it i smirked and walked in he closed the door and i slapped his ass, "Im gonna go shower but you can always join me if you want." i winked.​​
​ (Mikes POV)
​​​​​Vic slapped my ass and said "Im gonna go shower but you can always join me if you want."
​A sat down on the bed thinking intill i heard a moan come from the ​​​​shower i was getting hard was already half hard from the grind thing and his moans...oh god he's trying to kill me.

​"Mike please." that was it i took of my shirt and my pants on the way over to the shower i step in a freeze and my dick getting harder at what i see Vic with his mouth open and a hand of his dick pumping and water gentle sliding down his skin,fuckkk

​I walked over to him really quietly i lent down and whispered in his ear
​"Let me help you."
​he jumped a little and turned towards me crashing are lips together i reached down and turned off the water.
​(Vics POV)​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

I smashed our lips together kissing the life out of him he pulled back and spoke

"Turn around and put your hands on the wall and spread you legs" he growled i did what i was told

"Suck." he barked putting 3 fingers in my face i opened my mouth and sucked making sure they were coated with Silva, grabbed his wrist and pulled them out with a pop.

He pushed 2 in thrust in ond out for a minute then added a 3rd one i moaned as he thrust them in and brushed my prostate, He pulled out his fingers and pushed his tip in and then slammed in the rest.

I threw my head back and moaned loudly, he kept thrusting hitting that perfect spot every time he pulled out and slammed in again.

I moaned out his name and he i did it again "If you keep moaning my name like that i might blow." he panted.

I smirked "Mikey baby oh god come on more fuck me so hard i cant walk for i week" i moaned

" He grunted and moaned out my name thrusting in one more time cumming deep in side me thede feeling of it sent me over edge and i was cumming all over the shower wall. "Fuck" i panted out leaning against him he pulled out and lent aginst the wall. pulling me into his chest. I lent up and kissed him. slow and sloppy at the same time.

i broke away and lent against his chest. "Now what?" he said

"Round 2?" i smirked,
♠ ♠ ♠
uh, idek .