Status: Yeah.

Chocolate Kisses and Cuddles

Chocolate kisses and cuddles.

Alex was pacing thinking what he could get his boyfriend for Valentines day. He went with Home alone on disc and chocolate. He sat the stuff out and went up stairs to grab his last present for him.

He had wanted this one for over a year now..He was cut short when the door bell rang telling him Jack was here he ran to the door, Opening it and jack telling him to close his eyes so he wouldn't see what jack got him.

Jack set the stuff on the table and walked back over the alex standing behind him putting his hands on his hips leading him over to the couch both of them sitting down and presents in there laps wrapped and ready to be opened.

On the count of three they both opened there eyes and exchange presents Jack opened his and screamed it was the new blink 182 album he's been wanting for so long!

Alex opened his present and saw it was a long black box in the inside was two necklaces with a ring on the inside said "Promise" he looked up at Jack with tears in my eyes "Really?" I said

He nodded He pulled out one and out and put around my neck then i put his on him

"Alright with these Necklaces i promise I' ll never leave you." he said pulling me in for a kiss, Our kiss was short because the door bell rang.

(Alex's POV)

i was about to get up when jack shook his head. "What?" He got up and helped me up he put me in front of him covering my eyes with his hands. We walked for a minute and then i heard the door be open my eyes were un covered and i gasped at what i saw A giant teddy bear the size of me and roses then a box of chocolate in its lap Jack helped me put it inside and as soon as we were done.

I threw my hands around him and kissed him "Jack you really shouldnt have done this i only got two things for you." I whispered

"two?" He said looking confused I nodded and lent by his ear "Its up stairs in my room." i whispered kissing down his neck i pulled back and grabbed his hand leading him up to the room.

Once opened i the door Jack was staring at me i had put roses all over the bedroom and room i was hoping he'd love it.

We walked in and i was being shoved against the door "No." i said "Thats not the plan." i winked.

He cocked his head. I laughed and walked over to the bed grabbing a pillow and hitting him with it. he fell and got back up grabbing a pillow and hitting me in the head thats how it went me hitting him them he hitting me.

We started getting really into the game when i hit him a little to hard and he fell banging his head on the desk and fell i dropped my pillow and ran over him. He was clutching his head and whimpering.

"Oh my fucking god Jack im so sorry!" i said over and over again i pulled him onto my lap and held him. I felt like shit for doing this i didnt mean to.

Jack started to chuckle and i looked down at him. "Whats so funny?" i asked

"I always thought it would be me hurting you." he replied

I chuckled and lent down connecting our lips. I pulled away a few seconds later and lifted him up and putting him on the bed. "Im gonna go you some ice for your head babe." i said about to walk away. When jack pulled me down and on top of him.

"Noooo i want to have some fun." he winked "jack i really should get you some ic-" i was cut off by him flipping us over and his lips on mine. I tried pushing him away but it didnt work so i just melted into the kiss. He sat up and took off his shirt lifting my torso and pulling mine off too.

Before he could connect our lips again i put a hand on his chest "Baby you need to rest you hit your head hard." I said but he looked down at me ripping my hand away from his chest pinning me to the bed.

"Watch me." he growled and oh my fucking god this was a fucking turn on beyond turn on's. He stared into my eyes as he slowly grinded on me he such a fucking tease he kept slowly grinding i tried to get free but he growled and pinned me harder to the bed.

"No moving or you'll never get what you want." he growled into my ear nipping slightly at it All of the sudden a loud thunder boom went out side and i jumped finally breaking free of his grip wrapping my arms around him shaking like a dog.

"Ahww!" he cooed petting my head and sitting on the bed the thunder and rain pouring didnt stop I was terrified of storms and Jack knew about too.

(Jack's POV)

Lightning struck and the whole sky lit up and thunder boomed shaking the house a little causing Alex to curl into my lap cover his ear and bury himself into my chest.

I swear to god this boy is gonna be the end of me. more thunder boomed and the sound of rain poring hitting the roof. Alex got closer and whimpered I brought my hand down to his hair and ran my hand though it petting him.

"J-jack i-im scared" he whined i was a little to i turned on the news and watched. the only warning was 'Serve thunder storm.' the man in a tux spoke tapping our area. I sighed because 1. i was still hard and 2. thunderstorms can last for hours. I tried thinking about gross thing which helped a little but i was still half hard.

Lighting lit up the sky again and again and rain and thunder only got worse Alex was still sitting in my lap clutching me as if his life depended on it and whimpered about every 3 seconds i laid down and pulled him into my chest kissing his head.

~Hours later~

the storm had stopped and alex was finally getting up out of bed. I went down stairs and made us both french vanilla Coffee. I went to my bag i brought and pulled out a bag of chocolate.

I went to his movies and grabbed Home alone, i walked back upstairs and handed Alex his coffee and put in home alone i climbed back on to the bed and opened the bag of chocolate. Alex fall asleep half way though the movie. I grabbed the bag of chocolate and put it on the night stand turning off the lamp and laying down cuddling into his chest.

"Jack?" Alex whispered

"Yeah baby?" i replied

"Forever and always?"

I smiled he knew the answer but want to be a little shit i could hear him smirking.

"Nah." i replied

"What?" he said sitting up i laughed and pulled him into my chest. then said

"Baby how could i not love you?" i asked.

"How can you?" he mumbled

"You wanna know what i love about you?" i asked he nodded into my chest

I took a deep breath

"I love the way your voice sounds in the morning

to the way when we shower together you always wash my hair,

i love the way you lightly kiss my neck when your turned on.

I love the way when im sad you can always cheer me up.

I love the way your nose and crinkles when you laugh

I love the way when were fucking you dig your nails into my back.

I love the way you lightly nuzzle into my neck when we hug

I love the way you moan.

How you sip drinks instead of gulping them.

How when we watch scary movies you curl into my chest.

Baby i love everything about you!" I cooed

He looked up at me. "Really?" He asked i nodded and kissed his nose.

(Alex's POV.)

Jack spaced out for a few minutes after i asked him that and later a tear fell down his face i lent up and kissed the tear away

"Baby what wrong?" I asked he shrugged and put his head down. I knew why he was crying i brought his head back up and kissed him hard.

"I love you jack" i whispered and connected our lips again. i pulled away and smiled "Happy valentines day baby." i whispered and pushed him down and kissed him.

Yeah this was the best valentines ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think?