Status: On hold at the moment, please bare with me I promise to update ASAP

Darkness

One

Stiles had been missing for two days, everyone was doing everything in their power to find them but it seemed like he fell off the earth. No one was able to find a single trace of him, no even Scott or the argent's.

I sat on Stiles bed looking through the photo album he made of us, our first dance in the high-school. The first party we went to, the first time we had gotten drunk together and even after our first time. It was something so secret to us, everyone thought we were still virgins but after that situation with the sacrifices we took things into our own hands. To be honest, I love Stiles more then anything.

I was a little jealous of everyone as I continued to look through the album.

Scott had Kira, Allison had Isaac and I had no one. The one I wanted was missing and I was scared shitless, there were these ghost ninjas out to kill someone that was possessed by an evil fox demon and everything was just havoc.

I sighed and closed the book with a single tear sliding down my face.

"Stiles, where did you go?" Placing the book on his bed I stood and left the room, closing the door behind me.
My phone rang with Scott's ring tone and I quickly answered it.

"Whats going on?" I asked while stepping out of Stiles house.

"Just found out some serious information, How ever Isaac is in the hospital in critical condition. He is healing really slow, one person died and it was all because of Stiles." I heard him speak on the other line and I stopped in my footsteps.

Stiles?

"How is it because of Stiles?" I asked not moving.

"Its him they are after, he is the one that is possessed-." I no longer hard him talking as my phone crashed to the ground. My whole world stopped. The guy I love is possessed by a nogitsune. "Hello?"

I snapped out of my state and picked up my phone.

"Scott we have to find him." I hung up the phone and got into my car driving towards the hospital.

"Stiles will you hurry up, you have been in there for like ever now." I yelled from his room as I sat on the bed waiting impatiently, it was my birthday and he said he had a surprise for me.

"Will you be patient woman!" I heard him yell from the other room.

I laughed as he stumbled into the bedroom with like five wrapped boxes, all in which had my favorite color on them. Blue. He always thought I was weird for loving the color blue, he would always say that it was a boys color.

"Le gasp!! What is all that and where did you get the money for all of that!" I held my hand to my mouth as he placed the boxes on the bed and walked over to me. He grabbed my face kissed me and walked out of the room. "Did you just...kiss me?" I placed my hand to my lips.

"Yeah, what of it?" he asked while peaking his head through the door with a smile.

Stiles had grown so much since the day that Scott became a werewolf, they were growing together and it was so cute to watch.

"Nothing, I liked it." He walked back into the room with one last thing, it looked like a book of some sorts.

"Good.. so did I. Here, I made this." I opened to book to see every photo that we had taken together, a smile found its way on my lips as I continued to look.

"Awe! Stiles, your amazing." I closed the book and reached for the other boxes.

I had opened all of the gifts, he had went serious shopping for me. He remember all of the things that I wanted when we had last went to the mall. Bras and the right size, underwear that were super cute. Cd's of my favorite artists and outfits that I had picked out but never bought. I was one lucky girl to have Stiles in my life.

"Do you like?" I watched as he twiddled his thumbs.

"I love.." I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a huge kiss on his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope that you enjoy.