Status: On hold at the moment, please bare with me I promise to update ASAP

Darkness

Ten

I sat next to Allison on a bench, it was warm outside and only the two of us. She had an arrow head in her hand and was twirling it around, I watched her carefully.

"This right here is what will help us." She looked at me and lifted up the arrow. "This right here is what will save us from them, well...most of us." She placed the arrow head in the palm of my hand and looked out at the open field.

"What do you mean?" I closed my hand around it and watched as she looked back to me.

"Can you make me a promise?"

I nodded as she smiled.

"Make sure that he is strong, make sure that he doesn't let it kill him on the inside. He's to good of a person to let this change him." I blinked as she stood up.

"What do you mean Allison?" I stood up next to her and she stared into my eyes.

"Just promise me." She had her hand over her abdomen.

"I promise."

This time when I looked at her, there were tears in her eyes and blood dripping from her lips. I reach to grab her as her body fell to the ground, everything around us became dark and I had no idea where we were.

"Allison!" I yelled while looking at her wound.

"I love him, thank you." Her eyes closed.

"Allison!"


I felt my body being shaken and my eyes opened to see Stiles hovering over me, he looked pale, sick and worried. I placed my hand on his cheek and frowned.

"whats wrong, what happened." He sounded scared.

I always knew I had some sort of power but nothing supernatural, When I felt like something bad was going to happen; it always did. And when I had a dream about someone dying it always seemed to come true. I watched him as I tried to muster up the courage to tell him, but I couldn't.

"Someone...someone is going to die very soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
First I want to apologize for not updating like I used to, but my computer has been on the fritz again and my step father is always on my laptop, I mean I dont mind but thats the reason why. I am so sorry that the chapter is very very short but I had to update. I promise I will update asap!