Status: On hold at the moment, please bare with me I promise to update ASAP

Darkness

Eleven

"Sweet Lexi, do you think it is over? Do you think that just because Stiles is back that everything will fall into place!"

I watched the nogitsune walked circles around me, we stood in a courtyard. I had a sword in my hand and he just had his arms behind his back with his hands folded together, he was stalking me; I was his prey.

"You wont win!" I stood in a fighting stance ready to attack when he turned to me, this time he was wearing the face of Stiles. I sent him a cold glare as I watched him smile that sick smile.

"I'm dying Lexi and you can't even save me, your to busy trying to kill the nogitsune that you don't realize that I am dying!" He walked closer to me and placed his hand on my cheek and let the smirk play on his lips.

"Your games wont work on me, Nogitsune." I watched as his body jerked from the blade entering his chest cavity, he looked down and then looked back up at me. His face held anger and pain, revenge and the look of pure shock.

"I'm going to kill you first!" He ripped the blade from his chest and jammed it right into my stomach causing me to scream in pain, He backed up and watched me fall to my knees with my hands around the handle of the blade. "You can't beat me at my own game."


My eyes shot open and my body jerked upright, Stiles was laying next to me with his eyes closed sleeping. I could see how pale his body was and the pain filled my heart, Soon after my phone started to vibrate but I ignored it. Getting up from his bed I made my way to the kitchen to make some food, the dream or what ever it was just kept running through my mind. How was he able to do that to me in my fucking dreams? I shook my head and turned from the counter, I jumped slightly when I saw a pale Stiles sitting at the table holding his head.

"Stiles, you should rest." I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"They took Lydia, I'm dying and he's just getting his way. Nothing is going right." I placed my hand in his and squeezed.

"We are going to find her and bring her back, then we are going to kick his fucking ass." Stiles leaned over and placed a small kiss on my lips, his lips were cold and I closed my eyes. He was dying and something had to be done fast.
it was a few hours later and I watched my phone vibrate, it was Scott. Slowly I leaned over and picked up the phone.

"Hey Scott." I said softly into the phone.

"We found her, meet us at this location; I already spoke to Stiles and he knows the plan." He said.

"What is the plan? why wasn't I told." I questioned as I got into my car, I had left for a few minutes to go to the store.

"Just meet us here, Allison just picked up Stiles." He hung up and a text was sent to my phone with the address.

For some reason I felt pretty pissed off that I was the last one to know about this, shaking my head I sped off towards the address.

By the time I reached the area it had become dark out, I parked my car and ran through the gate to find everyone except Derek and Allison's father. Quickly I made my way next to Stiles who grabbed my hand, we were face to face with Kira's mother and the oni.

"He is my monster and my past I will fight this battle." I listened as they all bickered against each other, but with out warned Scott and Stiles ran into a different direction; Stiles pulled me along. They ran through the building and down halls, finally we stopped and found Lydia.

"I told you not to come, its a trap." I watched Lydia but soon let go of Stiles hand and started to run back to the court yard, once there I found every one fighting. The nogitsune was hidden behind something and the oni were fighting against us and Kiras mother.

An Oni started make its way towards me and I grabbed the closest thing near me, which was a medal pipe. It was heavy but I made sure to have a tight grip on it, I held it up as the sword came crashing down, the weight of the sword and the pipe pushed me to the ground. I looked over to see Isaac getting mauled by the Oni and my eyes moved back towards the nogitsune to see a smile on his face.

I looked back at the one above me and watched as his sword came straight down, but before I could move it pierced my shoulder pinning me to the ground. A loud scream escaped from my lips as it pulled the blade out and started to bring it back down but this time nothing happened, Slowly I looked up to see Scott standing over me. He was in his werewolf form and he was growling as he pushed the Oni backwards, slowly he turned to me and saw the blood dripping from my shoulder.

"Go to Stiles!" I slowly pushed myself from the ground as the pain filled my body, as I started to make my way towards the building I stopped and turned around, I saw the arrow go through the air and into the chest of the Oni. I saw it blow up and then I watched as the blade went through Allison's chest, I fell to my knees as she hit the ground.

"No..Allison." I watched Scott run over to her as the darkness soon took over and I fell to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope everyone enjoys.

Music -Hollywood undead