Status: On hold at the moment, please bare with me I promise to update ASAP

Darkness

Twelve

I sat outside on the porch just staring at my hands, my arm was throbbing from the pain because I refused to go to a hospital. I had Scott's mother clean it up and stitch it up the best that she could, which was pretty good seeing as we weren't in a hospital. Everyone was in the house while I sat staring at my hands and listening to the rain hit the ground and the roof over my head.

I had woken up a few seconds after I passed out, I didn't know why I blacked out but everything hit me at once. I looked from the ground to see Scott holding her on his lap, she was talking to him about something but I couldn't make out the words. I couldn't find Stiles around and I saw Isaac just staring at Scott and Allison, slowly I started to push myself off the ground as the pain steered through my body.

I watched as her hand fell to the ground and I watched the tears fall down his face, I looked over to Isaac and saw the pain and guilt in his eyes. Slowly I stood up from my knees and turned to see Stiles and Lydia, she was holding him up from falling to the ground, I could see her mouth open to scream but I couldn't hear anything. It was as if time had stopped and nothing even mattered anymore, my best friend had died right in front of everyone and there was no way to bring her back.

I locked eyes with Stiles and saw the tears flowing, it hurt me to see him crying.Turning I saw her father standing there watching everything, he had lost another person he so dearly loved and he wasn't even crying. How could he do that? How could he hold such a poster like he knew it was going to happen? I watched as Lydia ran to me and stopped, she looked down and I followed her eyes. My body was on the ground and the blood was seeping through to the ground.

How was this possible? Was I dead as well, I watched Isaac run over to me and I looked back at Stiles. He wasn't crying because of Allison, he was crying because of me. Because I was dying.

"No.." I looked back down and saw Lydia, Isaac and Allison's dad doing everything that they could to keep me alive. "Stiles" I walked past everyone and stood in front of Stiles, he looked so pale. I touched his cheek and felt the warmth of his skin, I wanted to wipe away his tears. I wanted to kiss him, I just wanted to make him feel better.

Slowly I turned around and saw her, Allison was standing over Scott with her hand on his shoulder. Her eyes met with mine and she frowned, Slowly she walked past him and over to where I was standing.

"It's not your time, Stiles needs you." She spoke as she looked down at Stiles. "Lexi, you need to go back. Though before you do, Make me a promise."

I nodded.

"Make sure that he is strong, make sure that he doesn't let it kill him on the inside. He's to good of a person to let this change him." She looked at Scott who was holding her body close to him and crying.

I looked at her and pulled her into a hug while letting the tears flow, I was able to give my best friend one last hug goodbye.

"I promise Allison." I held her as close as I possibly could.

"I love you all, tell Isaac I love him as well and my father." She pulled back and we watched each other tears fall down from our eyes.

"I will, I promise. I love you to." She turned away and walked back over to Scott.

A few seconds later she was gone and my eyes landed on Stiles once more, he was holding himself and crying. I heard him whisper not to leave him, that he loved me and to come back. Slowly I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was staring at the three people who allowed me to live.


I looked up at the sky, Allison wasn't the only one who died that night. Aiden had left us as well, never really liked him much but he was a good person all around; just had a messed up life and wanted nothing but to prove himself to Scott. I heard foot steps and saw Chris sit next to me.

"How are you feeling Lexi?" I looked at him.

"Before I came back, I saw her and she said she loved you." His eyes widened as I looked back up at the sky. I felt so numb to everything and I felt his hand touch my shoulder and I looked back him.

"Then you were meant to see her before she left Lexi, you're special in a way that no one understands." I watched as he got up and walked back into the house, soon after Stiles came out and sat next to me.

"I thought I lost you lex." He rested his head against my good shoulder and I looked down at him, he did lose me at one point but Im not ready to stop fighting.

"You will never lose me, I don't give up. So you shouldn't give up either Stiles. I love you." He looked up at me and I placed a small kiss on his lips.