Status: On hold at the moment, please bare with me I promise to update ASAP

Darkness

Two

I looked around the room and saw Stiles standing in the middle of the room just looking at me, slowly I climbed out of my bed and walked over to him. I placed my hand on his cheek and he tilted his head, his skin was so cold but soft to the touch.

"Stiles, your freezing. Where have you been? I have been worried sick." I watched as he looked at me with his sad brown eyes. His hand reaching up to grab mine and instead of softly touching my hand he twisted it back causing pain to shoot up my arm. "Stiles? what are you doing?" I looked from my hand to his face. It was different, angry in a way.

"Silly little girl, you wont ever have him back." He twisted my arm back causing me to fall to my knees

"What are you talking about? Stiles, what is wrong with you!" I heard him laugh causing me to look up at him.

"I am not him, I am his shadow."


My eyes shot open and my body shot up, my body shook with fear as I looked around my room hoping he wasn't standing in the middle staring at me.

"You will never get him back."

A shiver ran down my spine as I laid my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes hoping I wouldn't meet him in my dreams again.
"Hey you okay?" I stood next to scott by his locker, the only reason I was in the guys locker room was because the coach wasn't paying attention.

"I had this weird dream last night about him, but it wasn't him." I watched as the twins walked up to us, Aiden stood next to me while giving me a soft smile.

"Maybe he's trying to reach out to you, I dont know." I watched as he tilted his head as if listening for something. "Do you hear that?" I watched and followed as they walked to the door. "It sounds like an argent's beacon." We all walked into the hallway.

"Its coming from the basement." Aiden bolted towards the basement with scott and his brother right behind him, I followed as quickly as I could.

When we reached the basement scott and the twins stopped and stared at one spot, there standing in the dark was Stiles.

"Stiles?" My heart raced as I looked at him.

"I promise its me." He held his hands up as he turned around and stared at us, I looked at him sternly as the twins grabbed him.

It wasn't him or maybe it was.

Slowly I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his torso and placed my head on his chest, I could hear his heart steadily beating. It didn't race and it didn't slow down.

"Stiles how could you do this, you scared me. You worried me." I looked up at him and placed my hand on his cheek.

His skin was cold.

Quickly I retracted my hand and stepped back but not enough to cause alarm.

It wasn't Stiles.

It was a trick.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to worry you." I nodded with a small smile as he walked up to me and placed an arm around my shoulders. I could feel my body shutter. I was in the arms of the enemy but I kept my cool.

I listened to them talk about plans and things that happened or were going to happen, I watched Stiles talk and talk but I never heard a word come out of his mouth.

"Guy's I'm gonna go to class." turning swiftly I left with out another word.
She can't be here, why is she here? I don't want him to hurt her, she can't be here. I can't control this, Stiles wake up!

I watched as she walked up to me and hugged me, not knowing a thing. She wasn't hugging me, she was hugging it. The demon that took over my body, I had to get out of this. He is to strong, every time I try to surface he always pushes me down.

Help me!

Save me!

I felt her touch my face and quickly remove her hand, she knows. She knows that it isn't me, so why hasn't she said anything. Tell them! Kill me! Stop him! I wanted to reach out and touch her but I couldn't I have no control of my body.

Stiles...WAKE UP!

I didn't go back to class, I left school completely. I couldn't stay here with him in the school, So I went for a walk where the class would be going for a run.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everything in the bold is Stiles thoughts, he sees everything going on but he can't do anything about it. If I have to I will go back and fix it.