Status: On hold at the moment, please bare with me I promise to update ASAP

Darkness

Three

I sat on a tree that had fallen to the ground, there was no one around leaving me to have a silent rest; I could hear the birds, the crickets and what ever animals where out in the woods with me. I didn't feel scared or in danger at all, even though me being out here alone would be the perfect thing for a killer...or for an evil Stiles.

I laid back on the tree and looked up past the trees and at the blue sky, there were clouds scattered across the sky; some looked bigger then others, while others looked weirder then most. Maybe it was just my imagination, some looked like weird animals while others looked like birds or people. I sighed and closed my eyes letting my body become attuned to my surroundings, I could hear the gym class going for its run. They were close but not that close to where they would see me or run into me, then I heard his voice.

"Stop! Stop, everyone stop!" My eyes shot open at the sound of Stiles yelling for everyone to come to a halt.

Slowly I stood up and started to walk in the direction of where his voice came from, as I got closer I could hear the coach talking about how Stiles found a chain. Then I heard Scott yell for the coach to watch out and then I saw the arrow eject and smash right into his lower chest. I stopped in my tracks as the coach fell to the ground, he was yelling for them to take it out and that he was going to die. My eyes scanned the crowd and found Stiles looking at him, his eyes filled with darkness.

"Stiles?" I spoke to my self not realizing it and watched as his eyes connected with mine as if he heard me say his name. I could see the joy in his eyes from what happened to the coach but as I saw it, it was gone and he went to help the rest.

Everything else happened in a flash, I never moved from my spot. I watched the coach get taken away, I watched Stiles meet with his dad and I cringed because I knew it wasn't him. I watched Isaac and Scott go through his trunk figuring out that he had made a bomb to kill someone else, the whole time no one even spoke a word to me. Not until he walked over and touched my bare skin with his cold fingers.

"Hey Lex, you alright?" I looked up at Stiles, into his dark brown eyes. They weren't the same soft ones that I loved and fell for, they were evil.

"Yeah, I'm fine I promise. Just in shock...I see your dad is happy that your back." I placed my hand on upper arm and gave a soft squeeze, I tried to play it off the best I could but I watched as he bore hole into my flesh with his eyes. He looked angry on the inside and conflicted, as if he was trying to contemplate on if he was going to kill me on the spot or not. With out thinking I leaned up and place a soft kiss right on his lips, I held it there for a few seconds and then pulled away.

"I'm just glad you're okay and that you're back...I missed you, maybe you could come over tonight and we could have some time together." I winked at him and gave him a quick smile as I walked over to Scott and Isaac.

I just hoped on the inside he got my lie and that I wasn't his next target.
"There's a bomb on the bus." I heard Scott next to me as we stood and stared at the bus in front of us, I didn't fully understand why everyone stood so damn close knowing there was a bomb. What if the damn thing went off, we would all die.

I looked over at Scott and saw Stiles standing right next to him, he had a worried look on his face as he watched the man go on the bus; a few seconds later I heard the speaker on Stilinski's mic that there was no bomb. Yet there was something in the gift. When he walked up to the window he held a sign that said "Sheriff Stilinski" My heart dropped.

He was going to kill his own father?

I slowly took a glance at Stiles and saw the frown on his face, where ever the bomb really was the target was far away.

I watched as they raced off towards the Sheriff station, Scott me and Stiles quickly followed behind. When we got there everything was a disaster, people injured, some dead. Derek and Mr. Argent were standing amongst it all dirty and confused.

I quickly rushed to Derek and wrapped my arms around him giving him a well needed hug, he was quick to respond knowing that I was okay. Derek had oddly become one of my very close friends through the years, he was always there when Scott, Stiles or the both of them weren't. He also saved my ass countless number of times.

"what happened?" I looked up at him with arms still wrapped around his torso, the Argent thanking him for saving his life.

"He sent a bomb here, it went off a few minutes ago. I don't know who his target was but he got a lot of people. Get Scott and Stiles out of here." He looked down at me as I looked over to Stiles who was giving Derek the look of the devil. Was it jealousy? Was Stiles still in there? I looked back at Derek and nodded as he placed a soft kiss on my forehead, in a way he was like the older brother I never had.

Quickly I grabbed Scott and Stiles arms as the Sheriff yelled for us to leave, it was pure ciaos in there.

"Guys, we need to get someone safe. More of them are coming for Stiles, we need to go now." I looked at Kira and then at Scott who nodded. "Deatons." I nodded and followed as the rain started to come pouring down.
We had gotten to the vet clinic, the rain was coming down harder then before and Scott had handed me the keys. My hands were shaking from being scared and cold at the same time, The oni had come and I was able to get Stiles and I into the vet clinic.

"Are you okay, your freezing. Come here." Stiles grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me in attempts to stop my body from shivering, but it made no difference. His body was just as cold as mine and it made things worse, softly I pushed away trying to act as if I was concerned for Kira and Scott. Which I was.

"Do you think they will be okay?" I heard the fighting outside and looked over to Stiles who merely nodded a yes. I heard silence coming from the other side of the door and quickly opened it, Scott had a sword through his stomach and Kira looked scared, Stiles quickly ran out and pulled scott into the room and closed the door behind him.

I watched as Kira went to help Scott but Stiles stopped her, smashing her head on the table and tossing her to the floor; my hand quickly covered my mouth letting out a small gasp. Stiles or what ever he was turned to me with his head tilted to one side and a smirk on his face.

"Oh sweet heart you will get yours, You will never get him back." I closed my eyes holding back the tears as he grabbed the sword and started to twist it. I never opened my eyes as I slide to the floor hearing Scott's groans and then I heard a body hit the floor. My eyes shot open and saw Stiles on the floor, Deaton standing over him and Scott hunched over in pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so glad you guys like it so far.