Status: On hold at the moment, please bare with me I promise to update ASAP

Darkness

Four

Stiles sat on the cold floor staring at himself, his shadow that was poisoned on the floor. Why hadn't he woken up yet? He stood slowly and looked around the room, cement walls with green moss on them; a window high up to where you couldn't see out but you could see the light, the moon and hear everything outside of the window.

Yet everything was silent, he didnt hear a thing except for the nogitsune's breathing.

He felt ashamed for everything that monster did, everyone must hate him or feel some type of way towards him, the thought made him shiver. Would he be able to make things right again, this thing tried to kill his father and even killed friends. His hands balled up into fists and rested his head against the cold cement wall.

"Come on Stiles, wake up." He ran his hand through his very greasy hair, he probably hadn't showered for a few days and that was pretty damn gross.

Slowly he turned and slide down the wall and sat on the cold wet floor, this was just a dream and he was stuck with this thing until he awoke. If he did ever wake up that is. Running his hands through his hair and down his face rubbing his eyes one more time he stood and walked over to his shadow self. Rolling him over on his back he saw the damage being done, he eyes were blood shot red; his lips were dry and wasn't moving but he was looking at him.

"I solved your riddle! Why did you do this?" Stiles pushed down on the shadow and licked his lips, the shadow couldn't respond. He couldn't move, he actions were futile.

Groaning he sat back on the floor and placed his hands in his lap, that's when he felt her warm hand on his. It made everything light in the room and the walls didn't seem so glum, then he heard her voice.

"Wake up Stiles...I want a damn hug." He smiled at her voice, it was so soothing and calm, yet harsh and bossy at the same time. No wonder he loved the girl.

Closing his eyes he sighed and then he opened them.


I watched as Stiles opened his eyes and looked at me, they weren't dark and lost. They were light but filled with sadness, he must have felt so much regret for what that animal did.

"It's not your fault Stiles, you didn't do anything." I placed my hand on his cheek, it was warm.

"I hurt you, I hurt Scott. I killed people Lex." He leaned his face into my palm and sighed, I frowned at his pain. I just wanted to take it all away and make him feel better.

I watched as Deaton, Scott and Kira walked into the room. They all looked really concerned but happy at the same time. They stood just kind of staring at Stiles for a few minutes, he just took it as if it was a punishment of some sorts. I shook my head at the three of them as they turned and looked at me.

"What?" I heard Scott.

"You guys are judging him, he didn't do any of this and you guys are staring at him like he did this!"

Scott frowned because he knew that I was right, Deaton how ever just nodded and looked at Kira who ended up just hugging Stiles. He was taken back by the action but soon hugged her back. The room was still silent after they had pulled apart, he stood up from the table and I was at his side within second.
We had decided to take him home for the night, he needed rest because he hadn't slept in days maybe weeks. I told him that I would stay the night just to make sure he was okay and got the proper amount of sleep, even though the moment he lays on the bed I know he would pass out.

When we go to his house, his father wasn't home. So that meant it was me him and his bed, with him snoring next to me while I watched movies all night so I wouldn't pass out. Even though the nogitsune was poisoned we didn't know if it could still break through.

The house was quite as we walked to his room, it was the same as he left it. A mess; the normal. I sat on the bed as he looked around his room, photo's on the wall that were apart of crimes that were never solved. I watched as he ran his hand through his hair and sighed, quickly I stood up and grabbed a towel from his closet.

"You stink, you need to shower." He turned to me and I tossed the towel at him, he caught it and left to the bathroom.

I sat in his room on the computer while he showered, how ever I did get nervous after about a half hour that he was in there. Standing I walked out of the room rubbing my eyes and walked towards the bathroom, the door was slightly ajar and my heart started to race. Slowly I walked into the bathroom to hear the water still running but hear no movement from him. Instead of saying his name like a normal person, I pulled back the curtain and covered my mouth.

He was standing with a soap puff staring back at me with a shocked expression, I honestly hadn't ever seen him naked because when we had slept together; it was in the dark. I blinked at his body, his skin was pale from the malnutrition, he had muscles but was thin at the same time. He had a small six pack going on but not to distinct, I let my eyes travel down farther, liking what I was and then quickly looked back at his eyes. They never left mine but had a small twinkle in them.

"I am so...wow.. you need to eat some food." I looked around the bathroom.

He shook his head as he continued to was himself like I wasn't standing right there.

"So why did you burst in on me while I am lathering my self down Lex?" He raised an eye brow at me.

"I think I need more sleep, I think we both might just pass out when we hit that bed." I laughed and ran my hand through my hair with a sigh.

"Can I finish now, unless you want to join?"

I shook my head and left the bathroom while he just laughed.

A few minutes later we both were laying in the bed, my head rested on his chest. Everything was silent except for his breathing and steady heart beat. Something I had become so used to, something I never wanted to lose.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to say nogitsune stiles is really sexy in a way, the way he plays him and acts is just down right OMG!!