Status: On hold at the moment, please bare with me I promise to update ASAP

Darkness

Five

I heard the multiple taps of rocks on my window causing me to jump, getting up I looked out my bedroom window to see a young Stiles standing in front of his jeep flailing his arms like a mad man. I shook my head and slowly opened my window, leaning out slightly I looked down at him.

"What is so important Stiles, you look like a crazed man." I said with a sigh.

"Come on, climb down. I have something to show you." He held his hand out as if I could grab it from the window.

I lowered my head and turned to reach for my jacket, when I went to grab my jacket it wasn't there; instead Stiles was standing in my room with a smug look on his face.

"What the hell?" I looked out the window to see no one and then turned back to see Stiles now sitting on the bed.

My mind was spinning in all types of directions, how did it go from a young Stiles out side of my window to a more mature Stiles siting on my bed. I ran my hand through my hair and walked over to Stiles, standing in front of him while he rested his head on my stomach. My hands ran their ways through his soft brown hair, hie breathing was slow and peaceful but he soon looked up at me.

"I'm sorry for everything I put you through, I'm sorry for taking you out that night into the woods. I should have never came here, I should have never dragged you into this. I love you and I am so fucking sorry." His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer.

I felt my heart beating a million miles per second, what was going on? Was I dreaming or was this for real? No, I fell asleep in his bed; his room. This was all just a dream, why was I dreaming about him while I laid right next to him?

"Stiles, don't be sorry for anything that happened. Nothing is your fault, you didn't do anything wrong. I love you Stiles and I always will. I promise." I pulled his face up towards mine and looked into his brown eyes, they held pain, sorrow and something else. Something a twinge of evil.

I felt him slowly stand up, soon his body was slightly towering over mine. I could feel his hand on the back of my next, his other hand brushing away the hair that was in my face. I watched as he slowly moved forward and I closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry for anything I do in the future."

I felt his lips land onto mine, they were soft and warm. The kiss held passion and caring, I slightly opened my mouth to let him take control but soon enough he pulled away. I looked at him in confusion, his hand still on the back of my neck and the other rested on my cheek. His head tilted to the side a little bit as he looked at me.

"Stiles?" I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but brown, no emotion. Nothing.

His lips turned into a smirk and I could feel his grip tighten on my neck and face, my hands gabbed at him and my mouth opened letting out a scream.

"WAKE UP!"


My eyes shot open and my body was in the upright sitting position, my hands were shaking and I felt a cold sweat cover my body. Stiles was asleep in the bed next to me, he didn't even move at my sudden movement. I let out a low sigh and ran my hands through my hair, what the hell was that dream about? Was he trying to tell me something in the dream. Did he know something was going to happen that none of us knew about.

I slowly leaned over his sleeping body and traced my finger on his lips, they were so warm in the kiss. It was as if he was really there, the way he held me. I leaned closer and placed my lips to his, they were warm; he didn't wake when I pulled away and cuddled up placing my head on his chest. Instead he wrapped his arms protectively around me. I was scared to fall back to sleep but soon enough the sound of his beating heart lulled me back into a deep calm sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a short chapter, I had the urge to update. I love that you guys love this.

I love comments, haha

and subscribers.

you guys rock