Status: On hold at the moment, please bare with me I promise to update ASAP

Darkness

Six

I paced back and forth in Stiles living room, his Father, him and Scott were sitting on the couch just watching me take in this whole plan that they had. Stiles had come up with a plan to where he was going to place himself into the nut house, thinking that it would help. It wouldn't help, things like that don't help; they make things worse.

I ran my hand through my messy hair, I didn't even get showered or dressed when they had woken me up with this stupid fucking plan.

"This won't work Stiles, its to dangerous." I continued to pace around the living room, I was going to have a damn break down.

"It might work, I'll be able to get some sleep; I wont be scared. I won't hurt anyone in there." I watched as he stood up and walked over to me; finally stopping me from walking. His hands were placed on my shoulders while he looked into my eyes. "You know things are not getting better Lex."

I lowered my head and slowly leaned in; my forehead touched his chest softly and I could feel his chest rising and falling. His hands had lowered to my arms and rubbed them, I could feel it in my gut that this whole situation was not smart or a good idea, something bad was going to happen.

"Lex, this may work." I heard his voice and looked up at him once more.

"But what if something happens?" He softly grabbed my face and placed a kiss on my forehead, my eyes closed and I gripped his shirt trying to keep myself from crying.
I watched from the car as Stiles walked up to the gate, I couldn't give him a hug goodbye or even say goodbye to him. It was honestly to much for me to handle, I had this gnawing feeling in my stomach that something really bad was going to happen but I didn't know what, when, or how. I heard Scott get back into the car and sighed.

"Lex, relax. I could feel your anxiety going crazy right now. He will be fine." He turned to look at me, his eyes held nothing but truth and honesty in them.

"No, Scott. Something bad is going to happen, I could feel it." I folded my arms and looked out of the window to see Stiles and his father entering the building.

"What do you mean? With us as a group or just Stiles." I could hear the concern in his voice and I turned to look at him, the car was slightly cold due to it being off. The window's were becoming slightly fogged up from out hot breath and all of the talking. It was dark outside and the building looked extra creepy.

"I dont know Scott." I looked back at the building and placed my hand over my heart, I was scared; Stiles knew and Scott knew but neither of them did anything to make me feel better. Instead Scott allows Stiles to leave and Stiles actually leaves to a nut house. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, the air was chilled causing my lungs to feel the chill.

From this moment on, things were not going to be the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did everyone see that episode last night!!

HOLY CRAP!!

anyways I am so happy that everyone enjoys this, I am sorry that this chapter is so short. I am super tired and my laptop is dying.

Comments, constructiveness, Ideas, thoughts. All is welcomed.