Status: On hold at the moment, please bare with me I promise to update ASAP

Darkness

Seven

It was a bright day out, nothing seemed wrong; it seemed peaceful. Yet how could this be? I was standing in front of the mental home staring down the gates as if I was waiting for something, someone. I felt a gust of wind at my back as if it was pushing me to go in, but I fought it. I would not step through those gates, I wouldn't walk into his trap.

"Lex" I heard the whisper in the wind, calling my name, begging me to cross over; pulling me in. I closed my eyes in hopes to fight it.

Stiles wasn't in the hospital anymore, he had escaped and was out causing problems. Everyone was searching for him and were pretty close to finding where he would be, so why was I here? Why was I brought to the place that had absolutely nothing to do with anything. I felt the wind push me forward and heard my name wiz in the breeze, so I pushed my self through the gate walking right into the basement.

I saw everything that had unfolded, Malia, his friend, the nogitsune and him. He allowed him in so that Malia could live and be free, he risked his life for her. I shook my head slowly as I looked at the hole in the wall, the last nogitsune was placed in the hole, decade and yet still preserved in a way.

"Lex" I spun around as I heard my name being whispered in my ear, yet there was no one there. I felt the wind gust one more and shivered as if it was freezing, I closed my eyes and tried to focus but all I could see was Stiles standing there smiling at me, his hand held out and was in a white room. "Lex.." My eyes shot open.


My eyes shot open and I was back in my room, I could feel a cold shiver down my spine, was Stiles calling out to me again? I rolled over in my bed and picked up my phone, five missed calls, twelve text messages and three voice-mails. How come I didnt hear my phone going off so many times?
I watched as the sheriff handcuffs Stiles, and then I watched as Stiles easily snapped them off in a matter of second. The sheriff was wrong in thinking it was his son, it was the nogitsune and he was playing us all, I watched as his eyes traveled over to me; I was standing next to Derek.

"Hello, Lex." A smirk played on his face as he tilted his head to the side in a menacing manor, it sent chills down my spine. How could Stiles make me feel so afraid?

"Nogitsune."

I was shoved out of the way as the Chris argent place a gun to his face, that's when the problems started. His gun pointed at Stiles, the sheriffs gun point at the argent. Derek stood in front of me in a protective manor while the younger argent pleaded for them to stop.

"Shoot me!" I closed my eyes and he yelled at the argent to kill him, it was all apart of his plan.

The screaming continued, then the fighting started. Derek rushed at him but was easily pushed to the side like he was nothing, then the oni came. I ducked for cover as Derek jumped over me and started to fight, I watched as their blade connected with his back. After a few minutes everything stopped, the oni and Stiles were gone.

"Where did they go?" I looked at Scott who had walked into the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not the best chapter I know I am sorry. The next chapter will be better I promise.