Status: On hold at the moment, please bare with me I promise to update ASAP

Darkness

Eight

I watched as they placed Stiles on the couch, he had a giant gash on his stomach as if someone took a knife and just slide it right across like butter. He was out cold and his skin was pale but his wound was healing, I folded my arms as Deaton examined him.

"What do we do?" I asked looking around the room.

Scotts mom stood next to me with her arms folded as well, Lydia stood next to Aiden and Scott stood next to kira.

"shouldn't we be getting the large heavy chains to tie him down with." Aiden asked as he looked around the room, I shook my head. We all knew that chains wouldn't keep him in one place, the way he snapped out of the cuffs; he would snap out of chains. I sighed as Deaton pulled out a bottle.

"Hold him down, I have something better." Aiden and Scott held Stiles down and his mouth open, once the liquid entered his system he woke and started to struggle. His grip on Aiden loosened as he looked around the room becoming fully paralyzed.

"Nice touch, kanima venom." His eyes landed on mine once again and a smirk played at his lips, I sent him a glare and turned my back to him causing a chuckle to escape his lips. "Do you really think it was him all of those times Lex?" A smile came to his face this time.

"It was you, you were playing tricks on me. Making me thinking it was him asking for help, your sick." I took a step forward and swung my arm, my hand connected with his face causing a loud smacking sound to erupt in the room.

His face twisted into all different types of emotions, he looked like he wanted to murder me on the spot.

"Not so tough now are you, nogitsune. You dont like when the caous and pain is placed on you. No, that makes you mad and upset; doesn't it." I took a step back and folded my arms.

"Don't worry, when I get up from this spot. You will be the first." His voice was low and menacing and promising all at the same time, but I stood my ground; I didn't let him see the fear in my heart. The whole time Scott, Deaton and Lydia were trying to figure out what to do with him.

Does scott turn him into a wolf? Do they continue to try and call Derek? Lydia looked at Scott with a serious face.

"I think we need to call him." I watched scotts reaction, I would have had the same if they time were different.

The one man I didnt trust, the one wolf I wanted to punch in the face every time I was near him was going to be knocking on the door within a matter of seconds.

Peter hale.
Our plan was to go into Stiles head and get Stiles out, how that was going to happen; well I had to be apart of it. I sat next to Stiles, I could feel Scotts nails at the back of my neck. Sharp and scary.

"Now when you get in there, you need to focus to bring him out." I heard Peter speak and then I felt it. The sting of his nails into the back of my neck, I was pulled from reality and woke up in a bed tied down.

"What the hell?" I looked over to see scott struggling to get loose, for a few minutes we both did this until I stopped and looked over to him. "Scott, seriously? Your a supernatural being. Please use your supernatural powers!"

"But we are in his mind." He looked at me with a clueless expression and I sent him a glare.

"Scott, you are supernatural!" If I could have folded my arms and stomped my foot I would have.

Second later we were both standing looking at each other for answers.

"So now what?" Scott looked at me.

"Don't ask me, this is my first time in a mind and in Stiles mind." I folded my arms and raised and eyebrow. Scott shock his head and walked to the door with a quick follow me, I did so. But as soon as he walked through the door it shut behind him and I was left alone.

"Scott!!" I slammed my hand against the door a few times before turning around to see myself in Stiles room. "Stiles?" I walked through the room and over to the door, slowly opening it I found myself in the school in front of his locker, I heard the sound of chalk against the board and looked to see the nogitsune drawing something.

Fear built in my body as I turned to run, it was as if everything was going to slow; I couldn't scream, I couldn't talk. I was running for my life in his brain. I didn't know where to go or what to do until I heard a familiar voice.

"Lexxy!" I heard the echo of Peters voice and I followed, I followed in hope that it would lead me to where I had to be. In hope that I wouldn't die on my way there. I pushed through a pair of doors and found myself standing in a white room, I looked around and saw Scott running over to me.

"Are you okay?" I hugged him and looked to my left to see Stiles and the Nogitsune playing some sort of game. "Stiles!" My heart started racing for joy but he couldn't hear me, he couldn't see me. He didn't even know I was there. We both ran but the more we did the farther he got, stopping I looked at Scott.

"He's human but hes apart of your pack." He looked at me.

"Yeah, yeah he is." I looked at him.

"How do wolves let their pack know where they are." I looked back at Stiles.

"They howl."

Scott face slowly turned into a werewolf and the howl echoed through the whole entire room, I watched as Stiles head turned in our direction and a smile spread across his face. He knew we were hear.

My eyes jolted open and I pushed myself from the couch, my heart rate was fast and I watched Scott stand next to me.

"Did it work?"

"I dont know."

We waited and watched Stiles, well at least I did. I heard the commotion in the background, peter asking something from Lydia. A name of some sort, I watched Stiles start to move, I watched him pull the tape off his mouth and start pulling something from his mouth. Everything had become silent, everyone had backed up but I never moved. I watched as he finally stopped vomiting and the bands started to move, someone was coming up from the bands.

I felt someone pull me back as the person who looked like the nogitsune tried to grab for me, I watched as Scott and Peter held him down. Slowly I walked over and started to pull the wrap from his face and to my surprise I found him, the real Stiles.

"Lex?" Joy filled my heart as I looked him in the eyes, they weren't a dark pit of nothing. They were filled with light and joy. I couldn't help myself but grab his face and place a giant kiss on his lips. "Stiles."

"Where are they?" I was pulled from my joy as I turned to see the other Stiles and Lydia had vanished.
♠ ♠ ♠
It may not be the best, I am trying here. I am so sorry for the lack of updating. I had missed two episodes and I had to rewatch them, and things have just been horrible lately. Comments? any one.

I am so happy you all enjoy it so far.