I'm Not Insane

I'm Not Insane

“Yeah?”

“Thank you.”

"You don't have to thank me Constance," he mumbled with his eyes closed. "I've done told you that."

"But still…"

“Just go to sleep, okay?”

"Alright," I mumbled as I closed my eyes and turned on my side, my back to Thomas's front.

“Night, Constance.”

“Night, Tommy.”

I don't know how long I was asleep, I don't know if I was awake yet or not because there was an arm around my stomach when I woke up or it could be the medicine they started giving me, delusions. “Constance?” Thomas whispered.

“Yeah?”

“You started shaking, are you okay?”

"I'm shaking?" I asked softly as I held my hand out, yeah, I was shaking bad. "I don't know why."

"Are you feeling okay?"

"I feel fine," I said softly as I looked up, everything was dark. "How long did we sleep?"

"They called lights out an hour ago," he mused.

"How will you get out?"

"I guess I won't," he said gently. "Mind having a roommate for the night?"

“Of course not,” I smiled softly, even though he couldn’t see it. “Please, let me sleep now.”

"Go ahead," he said softly as his arm pulled me closer, my eyes widened until he put me under the bed sheets and he stayed on top of them. "Good night."

“Night,” I whispered as he kissed the back of my head.

"He did what?" Leana whispered wide eyed as she looked at me then to Thomas who was busy writing something up.

"He slept with me, but not like, slept with me. Just sleeping," I nodded slowly.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!”

"Just making sure," she laughed as she rubbed her neck. "I think he may like you Miss Tantos."

"I don't think so but what else could explain it?" I mumbled.

"Maybe tonight if he does it again, lean in for a kiss?" she suggested.

"I'd be too embarrassed."

"Try it!"

"I don't know how I keep sleeping until they lock the door," Thomas chuckled as he lay beside me.

“I dunno,” I shrugged as I turned to him, smiling.

"You're going to have to get used to me sleeping here I guess," he said sarcastically as he smiled.

"Uh, Thomas?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't get mad at me, I just have to check," I bit my lip and kissed his lips before he could say anything.

“Constance,” He pulled away. “What-“

“I’m sorry,” I looked away, my eyes tearing up.

"Don't cry," he said slowly as he grabbed my arm, I shook my head and sat up with a smile.

"I'm so sorry, God I'm stupid," I sighed and looked off to the side while mumbling. "That's the last time I take Leana's advice."

“Constance,” He tapped my shoulder, making me turn and crash my lips to his. My stomach turned flips so hard I nearly had a heart attack as he leaned me back on the bed and held me up with his left arm under my back.

"I—wha—now you have me confused," I mumbled as he pulled away.

“We shouldn’t do this,” He kissed me again. “But I can’t stop. Not now.”

"Yeah I'm not complaining," I put both arms around the back of his neck and pulled him closer as his hand roamed my sides until they reached under my shirt, I almost broke the kiss to tell him no but he didn't go any farther than touching the skin on my hip and stomach.

"We really shouldn't do this," he grumbled again as he leaned forward and kissed me again as he got under the sheet with me and pulled me close to him.

"You've done said that," I mumbled back as he rolled on his back and pulled me on his top, pulling me into a kiss again.

“This could get me fired,” He groaned. “It’s worth it, though.”

"I don't want you fired," I pulled away from the kiss, my lips feeling swollen from the kissing. "I don't want to get you fired."

"Just," he pulled me back into another kiss. "It's worth it, just kiss me."

"Don't have to tell me twice," I mumbled as I scooted up and kissed his lips again. "I'm kind of an amateur at kissing so…I'm warning you."

“Your fine,” he reassured.

"Okay," I said softly as I kissed his lips again, he grabbed both of my legs and positioned them on both sides of his waist and then put his hands on my sides.

"When I said best friend," he mumbled kissing my cheek. "I meant more."

“It would seem,” I giggled.

"Yeah it took us a while," he grumbled as he kissed down my neck. "I love how you're skin feels."

“I love yours, too,” I said softly, Thomas rubbing up my thigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment

So he had second motives! Ha!

Image