I'm Not Insane

I'm Not Insane

"We can't act like this around everyone else," he kissed my lips once, twice and then again before hovering over me. "You understand that right?"

"Yes," I nodded slowly looking in his eyes, silver now. “It’ll drive me crazy, but I know.”

“Good,” He nodded and kissed me once more.

"I'm bored," Leana mumbled after a minute of throwing clumps of paper she ripped from a book at me. "Let's run around screaming we're the village idiots?"

"I don't want too," I mumbled. "To tired."

“Tired from what?” She scoffed.

“Nothing.”

She leaned forward, narrowing her eyes as she crossed her arms over her knees, "Did Thomas stay again last night?"

"Yeah."

"And what happened?" she suddenly started to smirk.

“Nothing,” I avoided eye contact as she glared.

“You’re a really shitty liar.”

“I know,” I gave in. “We made out.”

"No way," she giggled lowly, "I didn't think you had it in you Connie, I'm proud of you."

"Thanks," I chuckled embarrassed at my actions. "Don't tell anyone."

“You know I wouldn’t,” She shook her head as James gave her a questioning look. "What?"

"You worry me," he sighed and walked away, which caused Leana to laugh and look at me.

"He likes me, he wants my bod. I can tell."

"Of course," I smiled.

“I can prove it,” She smirked, unzipping her top so that cleavage was showing as she skipped over to James.

“Uh, Jimmy,” She said softly.

“Yeah?” He turned and looked down her top.

"Men," I rolled my eyes and turned to rest my chin on the palm of my hand, Thomas caught my gaze and smiled as I grinned slightly.

"See," Leana plopped down beside me. "He looked down my shirt."

"He's a man."

“That doesn’t mean they should look down their patients shirt!” She defended.

I shrugged and looked over at her with a grin, "Maybe so, but still he's male and only has enough blood in his body to run one head at a time."

“Well, why else would he squeeze my ass, then?”

“He what?!”

"Yep," she grinned proudly as she nodded her head. "He squeezed it."

"I take that back then," I mumbled. "Guess he does want you."

"Yep."

“Yeah,” She nodded. “Look at us. Well you, secret affairs with your attendee."

She started laughing as my hand raised and saluted her with the bird finger, she nodded and made a heart in the air with her hands and mouthed I love you too . "Fuck you," I chuckled looking away.

“I’d rather not,” She laid back and looked over to James. “He cou-“

“Don’t even finish that sentence!”

"You love me," she started laughing as she held her arms out, "You know you do, just admit it."

"Yes I love you," I sighed. "You're like the sister I wish I had in place of my step-sister."

“Yes,” She nodded. “Sister is good."

"What did you think I was going to say? Lover? Sorry honey but my boat don't float that way," I nodded slowly as I grinned. "It floated for the other sex."

“Okay, okay,” She smirked. “No need to get defensive.”

"I wasn't getting defensive, I was making my stand," I nodded slowly. "Anyway, what are you going to do when you get out of here?"

“I dunno,” she shrugged. “Something.”

“Obviously.”

"Thomas," I surprised myself by moaning as he kissed down my neck, while his hands pulled at my thighs, wrapping them around his waist. "We're going to get caught."

"No security cameras on the third floor," he grunted against my skin, "Stock room is always empty."

"Are you," I moaned a little more as he kissed a sensitive spot on my neck and ground into my hips. "Sure?"

“Positive,” He nodded, smirking against my skin.

I smiled as he pulled at my shirt, for some unknown reason I let him pull it off, but the spaghetti strap tank top underneath he kept on. He just wanted to feel my skin, I could tell. I froze suddenly, a vision taking over as I seen the exact room we were in, but the door opened and a nurse walked in seeing us together. It faded and I realized Thomas had stopped kissing me and was just staring, "Someone's going to walk in," I whispered, he nodded slowly and sat me on the ground. He handed me my shirt and walked to the other side of the room, flipping on the light as the door opened.

"Oh my," the nurse seemed shock but managed a smile. "Thomas I had no clue you were down here."

"I was getting Miss Tantos her blanket, we can't seem to find it though," he put on an upset expression as he looked around. "It must be in the laundry downstairs."

"Probably is, just grab another until its done dear," she reached over me and grabbed a sheet. "Hello Constance, how have you been?"

“Pretty good,” I nodded slowly and smiled as the nurse walked back out.

“Geez, Constance,” Thomas pecked my lips. “You're amazing.”

"Comes with the territory," I smiled as he walked over to the door and somehow jammed the lock so that no one could get in, then walked over and lifted me up to his waist again. "You're really strong."

"Comes with the territory," he grinned as he kissed my lips again. He walked his fingers up my side, under my shirt, making me shiver. “You okay?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

I want at least 5 comments, its not that hard.