I'm Not Insane

I'm Not Insane

I stared at his bareback a few minutes before I kissed his shoulder with a smile, "I think, I love you too Thomas."

“That’s good to know,” he chuckled.

"Yeah," I nodded slowly as I kissed his shoulder again, "Thank you Thomas, you're the best thing I ever had."

“Same for you.”

“You fucked him, didn’t you?” Leana smiled at me from across the table.

“I didn’t say that,” I looked down to my cards. “Go fish.”

"But you look like you have," she chuckled.

"How do you look like you've had sex?" I questioned as I looked at my cards.

"You're glowing, giggly and blush every time I mention it."

“Well, fuck,” I whined.

"You did," she giggled nodding. "What happened? Details."

"I can't—"

"We're in you're room, alone. Their isn't any surveillance cameras, their to cheap for it here," she added.

"He said he loved me."

Leana took in a deep breath and grinned bigger than the Cheshire cat. “Awww!”

"I don't know why I tell you things," I grumbled as she hugged me tight.

"What did you say?"

"I said I think I love you too," I smiled.

"Was he good?" she raised an eyebrow.

"How do I know?" I whined. "First time."

“Did you like it?”

“Well,” I though. “Yeah.”

"Then yeah he was good, it determines how much you liked it to how good he was," she nodded slowly. "How much did you like it?"

"Are you trying to embarrass me?" I questioned looking over at her, she grinned and nodded slowly. "I loved it."

“Oh, I want to have magic sex…”

“You’re a freak.”

"And we're both sitting in an insane asylum hospital bed," she mocked with a grin as I pouted.

"I'm not crazy."

"You're weird though, a freak if you must," she smiled. "Where'd you have sex, it'll determine it?"

"Uh…stock room third floor," I grumbled.

“Well,” Her eyes widened. “I’m jealous.”

"Why?" I asked confused as she sat her cards down and leaned back.

"You're a bigger freak than me," she grinned.

“Oh my god,” My hands covered my mouth. “Your right!"

"Where at now?" she giggled. "Laundry room? Cafeteria?"

"Bedroom?" I added.

“Oh! That’s a good idea!” She clapped.

"Why," I mumbled looking at the ceiling tiles. "Why do I tell her these things?"

"Because you love me," Leana slapped her hands together and batted her eyelashes frantically. "I'll be quiet though."

"Good."

"Thomas?" I whispered as he walked in the door and shut it softly, he smiled as he walked over and lay down beside me. "What took so long? It's past lights out."
♠ ♠ ♠
I need comments

Image