I'm Not Insane

I'm Not Insane

“I had a patient,” he stated and rubbed my side. “I’m sorry.”

"It's alright," I laid my head on his shoulder and stared into his eyes, bright blue today. "I love you're eyes."

"Thank you," he smiled as he ran his hand over my cheek and brushed my bottom lip with his thumbs. "I love you're lips."

“I love you.” I whispered.

He smiled and slid his hand to the back of my neck and brought me closer to him, kissing my lips he whispered, "I love you too Constance."

"Will you love me forever?" I whispered.

“Oh,” He grinned. “Of course. Forever and a day.”

I smiled and kissed his lips again as he pulled me closer and ran his hand up and down my thigh as we kissed, it felt good to just say in his arms. Never has that happened before, and I loved it right then, it felt wonderful. "Forever and a day," I repeated as I pulled away from the kiss and leaned my head against his.

“He said he loves you?” Leana spit her juice across the table, James staring at her from behind.

“Who said what?” He asked slowly.

"Mark the weird kid from third floor," Leana coughed. "Said he loved Constance, but I think he's told every female that down there."

"Oh, yeah Mark is pretty weird," he nodded slowly as he walked away; I glared at Leana as she continued to choke.

"Had to be loud didn't ya?" I grumbled as I took a sip from my plastic cup. "And yes, he's said it twice now."

“He listens to everything!” She whispered. “I swear, he’s stalking me.”

“He’s your attendee.”

“Still.”

I shrugged my shoulders and twisted my cup around with a smile, "I wish I could be out of here so we didn't have to sneak Leana," I sighed. "But yeah."

"Yeah," she sighed heavily. "Sucks donkey di—"

"Hey," Thomas walked over and smiled. "You guys enjoying lunch? I'm supposed to ask everyone because we have a new cook."

“It’s fine,” I stated as Leana shrugged.

“Fine,” She repeated.

"Now I know you lie," he smirked as he took a seat next to mine but far enough that it didn't look suspicious. "I tasted it and damn."

"Okay yea its all soupy and gross," I nodded slowly.

“If you two don’t get caught I’m so fucking James,” Leana smirked, then her face went pale and she slapped a hand over her mouth.

For a minute neither Thomas or I said a word, and then he turned to me with his brows fussed together almost, "You told her?"

"She figured it out," I grumbled glaring at Leana who blushed. "I'm sorry."

“You better hope she doesn’t tell,” Thomas huffed and watched Leana lean back and poke James.

“James.”

“Yeah?” He looked down to her and smiled.

“Are you gonna be here all night?”

“Yep.”

“Can you come and keep me company for a little tonight?”

"Oh my God," I whimpered laying my hand on the table with my head on it. "She isn't doing that, she isn't doing that. My God she isn't."

"Reality check, she just did," Thomas leaned back and tucked his shirt in the side of his pants. "And he just agreed."

"My God."

“What?” Leana looked back to me. “I can’t have love, too?”

Looking around before he leaned forward, Thomas sighed and licked his lips, "Not so openly Leana, you could get him fired and you in another facility, that's what happens."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment!