I'm Not Insane

I'm Not Insane

"No…"

"Yes, that's why we're careful," he said softly, we being me and him. He nodded once more before standing up. "Enjoy dinner, I'll see you soon," he smiled at me and then nodded to Leana. "Remember what I said."

“I will,” She nodded slowly.

“You won’t remember,” I chuckled.

“Remember what?”

I chuckled as she grinned and saluted me with two fingers before she stood up and walked away, "That girl is so damn troubled."

"Thomas," I moaned as he caressed my thigh, "Why the hell do you keep bringing me to the stock room?"

"It's the best place from privacy," he mumbled kissing my neck.

“I don’t like it,” I mumbled. “It’s cramped and painful.”

"Its all we have for now baby, work with me please," he chuckled as he sucked on my neck, I moaned slightly and started unbuttoning his shirt.

“Hurry!” Someone whispered from outside the door as it swung open, Leana hanging off James waist as she slid off his shirt.

“Fuck…” Her eyes widened.

"You have to be kidding me," I mumbled slowly as Thomas grunted and sat me down on the ground. "Leana!"

"I was taking you're advice?" she grimaced as she pointed. "Let's go back out there."

"Later," James mumbled.

"Don't say a word James," Thomas warned as he shut the door.

“Well, that was…” I sighed heavily. “Awkward.”

"That was so much more that awkward," he sighed heavily as he walked over and pressed me against the wall. "But let's not let them break the mood."

“Babe,” I patted his chest. “It’s already been broke.”

“Fuck…” He whined.

"I'm sure we can start over though," I nodded as I grabbed his hands, "Different room, different mood."

"You're bed sounds so much better right now," he sighed as he kissed my lips.

“So much,” I nodded and pulled him down the hall.

"Get in," he whispered pushing my door open, then walked in and set my chair against the door knob before he turned around pulling his shirt off. "Alright baby."

"Come on," I sat on the bed and smiled.

“I love you.”

"I love you too," I grinned as he straddled my lips and began to slip off the sweatshirt I had on. "Luckily just one layer of clothing today."

"More like thankfully," he grinned as he pulled off the pants next.

“What happens when I leave?” I whispered.

"What?" he asked slowly as he looked down at me.

"What happens when I leave Thomas?" I whispered softly.

“I-I-“

“When I leave here,” I asked. “What happens to us?”

"I go with you," he whispered as he ran his hands up to my face where he held it in his hands and kissed my lips.

"Really?" I whispered.

“Of course,” He nodded slowly. “I love you, remember?”

"It stills very crazy to hear you say that," I smiled as he kissed my lips again. "Thank you."

"What are you thanking me for now?" he chuckled.

"Loving me."

“No need to thank me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment it.

Image