I'm Not Insane

I'm Not Insane

I smiled and kissed his lips again before the door opened up, shocking us both as a nurse walked in and gasped. "Oh God."

"Thomas?!"

“Amy,” Thomas stood up. “Please don’t say anything!”

“I-I won’t,” She shook her head.

He stood up and walked over to her buttoning his pants as he went, "I love her Amy," he whispered. "I don't want to be away from her."

"Why in here though," she whispered.

“It’s the safest place,” He explained.

"Just be careful," she whispered as she walked out and shut the door, leaving Thomas to turn to me.

"I'm so sorry Thomas," I whispered. "I didn't get a vision, I didn't know."

“It’s okay,” He rubbed my cheek.

"No its not," I whispered as I pulled him to me and buried my head in his neck. "I'm sorry."

"Its okay baby," he whispered. "I'm not upset."

“Are you sure?” I asked softly.

“Positive.”

I nodded slowly as I pulled him towards me again and laid my head on his shoulder, he sighed and turned slightly so he was laying on the bed with me on his chest.

“So,” I smirked at Leana across the table.

“What?”

"You and James," I grinned as she frowned and flipped me off.

"Yes."

“You sleep with him?”

“Yeah,” She nodded and blushed. “It was amazing.”

"Ho," she started laughing at my comment as I smiled and leaned back on the chair I sat in.

"Constance!" Thomas jogged over to the table with a bright smile on his face. "I can get you out."

“What?!” Leana shrieked as I fell back in my chair.

"Ow," I moaned closing my eyes. "Pain."

"You okay?" Thomas helped me up as Leana stared at Thomas. "Constance?"

"I’m fine," I nodded slowly. "What?"

“I said I can get you out,” He smiled.

“Really?” I gasped. “Seriously?!”

"Yes, there's a loophole in the contract," he smiled as he sat me down and sat beside me. "It says family has control over it right?"

"I believe that's what you said," I nodded frantically.

"Then if we were to say, get married. I'd be family right?" he questioned with another smile.

"Did you just propose to Constance?" Leana's eyes went even wider if possible.

“Well,” Thomas shrugged. “Yeah, I did.”

I scratched my nose and took a deep breath, "Seriously?"

"I'm serious Constance," he smiled as he leaned down and kissed my hand. "Marry me and we can have a life together, you'll be out of here and with me."

"I—" I stopped and took a deep breath as I froze, the image of a white wedding with red roses and lots of people flew by and then the wedding, night. "Yes."

"You will?" he smiled slowly. "You'll marry me?"

"I'll marry you, but after you marry us here we have to have a real wedding, with Leana as my made of honor."

“Oh,” Leana whimpered and rubbed her face. “Oh, Constance, you don’t have to…”

"I know I don't have too," I smiled as I looked over at her. "I want you to be, you're my best friend Leana."
♠ ♠ ♠
I need comments please.

Image