I'm Not Insane

I'm Not Insane

"I can't get out," she whispered.

"Is her contract the same as mine?" I turned in a rush to look at Thomas who smiled and nodded silently. "Then I'd be talking to James if I were you, Leana."

“He’s not gonna marry me,” She whispered and looked over to him.

"Just ask him," I whispered and pushed her towards him, I turned back to Thomas and frowned. "He's gonna say no isn't he?"

"I'm afraid he might."

“Well, it’ll be interesting,” I grunted and heard a loud thump. “Did she-“

“Faint?” Thomas frowned. “No, she threw herself on the ground in frustration.”

"He said no?" I whispered as he nodded slowly, grabbing my hand under the table. "I don't want to leave her here Thomas."

"We'll find a way to get her out."

“I hope,” I looked over to her as she grabbed a pillow and screamed into it, James kneeling next to her.

"I promise," he rubbed my hand and looked over at James. "I'll be right back; I'll go talk to him. You go and talk to Leana."

“Okay,” I nodded, stood up, and walked next to her.

“Fuck,” She mumbled. “I’m stuck here”

"I'm going to get you out," I whispered grabbing her hand. "Trust Thomas and I, please."

“I’ll try,” She looked up to me and sighed heavily.

"Alright," I nodded as I hugged her side, she looked over at me and hugged back.

“Thank you,” She smiled softly. “So much.”

"Don't thank me Leana," I said softly. "You're my best friend, I don't want to be alone and you shouldn't have to be either."

"Yeah," she nodded frantically.

“Guys!” Thomas ran up to us.

“So?” I whispered.

"He said he's marry you to get you out, but you have to stop freaking out, it worries him," Thomas smiled as Leana's face lit up like the forth of July.

"Of course!" I screamed. "She'll stop."

“Oh my God,” Leana waved her face, “I’m getting married.”

"I'm getting married too," I smiled as she tackled me in a hug; she laughed as Thomas helped me up. "Leana chill."

“I love you,” She whispered.

"I love you too," my eyes teared as she started laughing and crying. "Now we need to stop blubbering."

“Okay,” She nodded as James walked up.

“What’s-“

“James!” Leana leaned against him and sobbed.

"Oh," he said slowly as he pulled her closer, "Calm down, its okay."

"Let's go," I whispered to Thomas as he helped me up.

“Leana, hun,” James whispered. “You have to let go.”

"Oh," she pulled away wiping her eyes. "I'm so sorry! Thank you James."

"Is he coming?" I whispered to Leana, somehow we had managed to make dresses out of sheets, they looked amazing the way we made them, the minister was on his way to visit us and marry James and Leana and Thomas and me.

“I hope,” She gripped my hand tightly. “Fuck, I’m a nervous wreck.”

"Me too," I whispered as one of the nurses, Amy walked in my room.

"Girls," she smiled as she looked around, I smiled as we walked out with her to the garden. "You're visitors."

“Oh,” I smiled and looked around, seeing all the guests and more importantly Thomas standing at the edge of the garden. "Ha…he invited people."
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Image

Image

I need comments.