I'm Not Insane

I'm Not Insane

"A lot," Leana gulped. "Is that my parents!"

"What?" I squeaked seeing my dad, step-mom and step-sister. "Holy shit, holy fucking shit."

“So not cool,” Leana whined.

"Not whatsoever," I whined as Thomas waved at us to come down, at the same time Leana and I shook our heads. "Not with my rents here."

"Come on," he mouthed and I sighed.

"Come on," I grabbed Leana's hand and started to walk with her.

“Ahhh,” She whimpered. “I’m scared.”

"I am too," I whispered as we walked down the grass path to the pavilion at the end where James and Thomas stood on both sides of the steps. "But we can do this."

“Are you sure?” She whispered.

“Positive.”

"You look beautiful," Thomas smiled as Leana let go of my hand and grabbed James' hand. "I love you."

"I love you too," I smiled as I grabbed his hands and clenched my teeth. "Why are my parents here?"

“I dunno.”

"You asked them here didn't you?" I asked softly, he nodded slowly and smiled. "Why?"

"To show them what a wonderful person you are and how stupid they are for losing you."

“Oh,” I laughed lowly. “No wonder I love you.”

He smiled as he kissed my lips and then turned to the minister. "Who wants to go first?" the minister asked.

"You can go first," James pointed to us, I nodded slowly as I turned to the minister with a smile.

"I can't believe it," I smiled as I hugged Thomas, he laughed and kissed my cheek and temple, I turned my head and laid it on his chest as I seen my step-sister walking over. "Shit."

“What?”

“I don’t want to see her,” I whispered.

"It'll be okay," he whispered holding me closer.

"Well if the little psych-girl didn't get hitched," she smiled as she reached me, "How has the insane asylum been treating you, crazy?"

"Excuse me," Thomas interrupted. "I'd appreciate you not talking like that to Constance."

“Well, excuse me but,” She scoffed. “I wasn’t talking to you.”

"No," he cleared his throat. "But you were talking to my wife like she's a dog, and in my opinion she's more of a human than you."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because she wouldn't send you to hell, would she?"

“Well, no but-“

“Exactly.”

She stopped and opened her mouth, then shut it before turning to me, "I like him," she said slowly, narrowed her eyes and then walked away.

"I think you just left the one person I've never seen speechless in my life, shocked speechless."

"I'm just that good," he smiled and kissed my head.

“And that’s why I love you!”

"You're free," he whispered as he pulled my face up and kissed my lips. "And you're with me, I love you."

"I love you too, I'm no longer insane," I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me how the series was?

Image