I'm Not Insane

I'm Not Insane

“I know,” He shrugged. “But it makes you happy, that makes me happy.”

"Why?" I asked softly and bluntly. "Why do you want to make me happy when I'm so called crazy?"

"Because you're not, and you're whole life has been a secret and when you finally let everyone in they blame you, I really like that you showed no fear in that Constance," he said softly. "I like you."

"Whoa," Leana whispered nodded.

“I mean, you could be my best friend!”

"That works," I smiled with a nod. "I never had a best friend, sounds like fun."

"It is," Leana nodded slowly, "I've heard of it, they say you can do all kinds of things with them."

"Kind of like friends but closer," Thomas nodded slowly. "Best friends, sort of self explanatory."

“But we’ve never really had one,” I shrugged. “It’ll be nice.”

"Then we'll be it," he smiled.

"If you're grandfather was a singer, can you sing?" Leana asked as we played music on an old 45 while dancing like idiots, the attendees were wondering if we were having episodes but every time they asked Thomas he would start laughing.

"He taught me, but I don't like my voice," I shrugged as I spun around like a ballerina.

"Sing some," she laughed.

"What do you want me to sing?"

“Uh,” She shrugged. “Control.”

“By Metro Station?”

“Si,” She nodded as I cleared my throat.

“Another cigarette, and I’m so bored, your words aren't making sense…”

"Nice," she nodded slowly. "Now, No air."

"Jordin Sparks?"

"Yep," she nodded slowly.

"Got me out here in the water so deep, tell me how you're going to breathe without me, if you ain't here I just can't breathe," I sang slowly. "Now?"

"I really like you're voice!" she yelled.

“Uh,” I shrugged.

“You're amazing!”

"Thank you," I blushed as I shrugged my shoulders while turning off the music. "I never liked my voi—"

"You sang with him," she said wide eyed. "In that song Everyone loves No One, four years ago. His last album, you sang the woman's part!"

"Well," I cleared my throat. "He begged me."

"You're awesome!” She pulled me into a tight hug. “I fucking love you!”

I started laughing as I tried to keep my balance, "I love you to but there isn't any need to kill me," I laughed as she pulled away and jumped up and down.

"Thomas! Constance can sing!"

“I know,” He laughed. “She told me.”

“Awww,” She whined. “You told him first?”

"He asked first," I pointed behind me. "You ask, I tell."

"Have you ever kissed a guy?" she asked raising one eyebrow.

"Where did that come from?" I raised one eyebrow.

"You said I ask, you tell," she said pointing at me. "I just had a random moment, now tell me."

"No."

"No you haven't or no you won't tell me?"

"No I haven't," I chuckled.

“Awww!’ She giggled.

“What about you?”

"Twice," she nodded slowly and then grinned. "Who do you want you're first kiss to be?"

"What kind of question is that?" I asked wide eyed.

"Just answer!"

"Uh," I thought about it for a second. "I wouldn't mind Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise when he was younger."

“Well,” She looked around. “What about Thomas?”

"What about him?" I asked nervously as I played with my sweatshirt hem.

"Wouldn't you want him to kiss you?" she asked innocently as she walked closer and grabbed my hands. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"Oh Leana," I laughed looking away. "He would not, shh before he hears you."

“So you do!” She grinned. “Oh, Thom-“

“Shut up!” I scolded and slapped my hand over her mouth.

"What?" Thomas peaked out from behind the desk. "Did Leana call me?"

"Nah, she said Tom because she was talking about her cat she had when she was seven," I nodded frantically.

"Oh," he said slowly. "Okay."

"Yep," I nodded as he sat back down and I turned back to Leana. "Could you be quiet?"

“No,” She smirked as I looked around.

“Ah!” I cleared my throat. “James!”

"What are you doing?" she asked frantically.

"Payback."

“Yes?” He walked over and looked down to Leana. “Hey."

“Uh, hi,” She looked away, blushing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment

Image